4. 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

Michael P.O.V.

I was so excited about bringing Y/N to Hayvenhurst, where my parents lived, and it was the house my brothers and I earned for performing in the earlier days. The kids were all ready, and I was waiting for Y/N to come down,n, and when I heard her appearing, she appeared dressed up all casually. 

"You look lovely

"You look lovely." I complimented. 

"Thank you. Everyone else looks very nice." She commented and pecked my temples. 

"Shall we?" I asked. 

"Yes." She replied. 

Bill was waiting outside the limo, and we all entered inside to head to our destination.

I was a little worried that my father or one of my siblings might find our relationship odd. I'm older to be Y/N's father figure or grandpa at most. It bothers me, and I question if she does love me. However, yesterday I didn't want to, but in her friendly session with her "friend," she mentioned. I never met them, and they were going out together. 

"Y/N, I have a question." I started as she turned away from talking with Prince. Her eyes were focused on me, and I asked, "About yesterday...could you tell me a little more about your friend?"

"What do you want to know?" She asked. 

"Uh...something they like to do worth their time," I replied. 

"Training." She casually replied.

"That's it? Just training and nothing else?" I asked. 

"He's a good piggyback rider." She said with a sly smile. 

'Piggyback rider? I only give her those when she requests it.' I thought. 

"Anything else to include?" I asked. 

"Michael, are you trying to learn more about my friend or see who they might be?" She looked at me with a demeanor expression as I shrugged my shoulders. 

"I want to know who he is and what he's like. Nothing too personal." I replied. 

"Oh, Michael, I know you want to know more about him. I think it'll be better for you to meet him in person, and I should arrange that whenever we have the chance." She said, with a faint smile on her lips, and her hands rested on her lap.

"You can just--"

"No more, Michael. We're almost at the Hayvenhurst." She said with a genuine smile. 

I could tell she didn't want to drag on with the conversation, but I don'tdidn't know who the guy was meeting with her the other day. I shouldn't be bothered by it. They were hanging out like regular friends. 

Or at least after I saw the tabloids took a picture of her leaving out the cafe waving at someone. It was the guy she was with, but they didn't have a picture of him either.