Y/n noted that the man was struggling badly. "Stop it!" she cried out. Marshal let out a scoff.

"Henchman, hop around in a circle," he commanded. The man then tried to hop around using his cane. While he was almost done with the circle, his cane snapped in half and he fell to the ground. Y/n rushed over and held the man's head in her lap. He moaned in pain and sadness. Marshall's eyes widened a bit before they went back to a normal glare.

Finn kneeled to the ground next to Y/n, checking the old man out of injuries. "Oh, no. Don't worry, sir. I'll see to it you get set free." he told him.

The siblings tried to no laugh, but they failed as their giggles escaped. "Oh, and how're ya gonna pull that off, hero?" Marceline questioned, getting closer to the two humans.

"I'll do what I need to. I'll even take his place!" Finn stated, making both vampires smirk.

Jake was quick to Finn's aid. "Dude, what?!" he exclaimed.

Marceline got closer, making Jake take a step back. "Do you mean it?" she asked him.

"Uh... well..." Finn looked down at the old man once again and his answer was made immediately. "Heck yeah!"

"Deal! Old henchman, you're free." With a snap of her finger, the man's eye lit up.

He sat right up and cheered in glee. "Whoo-hoo!" before anything else could happen, he ran off.

"What're you doing, man?" Jake asked, finally getting closer.

Marshall noticed his presence and smirked, getting behind the poor dog. Marceline turned her head quickly. "Hey, Jake... BLEH!!" she made a face that forced Jake to cower back. He bumped into something and he turned again to see Marshall letting out a low hiss. He let out a yelp before clinging onto Y/n.

"I couldn't watch that old man suffer, Jake. My code of honor wouldn't allow it." Finn stated a feeling of pride washing over.

Marceline laughed at his words. " 'Oh, my code of honor wouldn't allow it.' " she mocked him before letting out a cackle.

"Rrrr... HEY!" Jake growled. Marceline smirked before turning into a werewolf creature.

"Yes, Jake? What would you like to talk about?!" she asked. Jake screamed before rushing away.

"I wanna help you outta this, but... she scares the filling out of my doughnut. Let's just leave." Jake tried tugging both humans away.

Finn shook his head in reply. "I can't. As a hero, I'm bound by my WOOOOORD!!" as he spoke, Finn was grabbed by the back of his shirt. Marceline flew away with him while laughing.

Y/n thrashed around as she was also grabbed from behind. "Hey-! Watch it!" she yelled out.

"My sis can't be the only one to have a new henchman. Well, henchwoman." Y/n struggled a bit more before Marshall got a good grip. "Careful little flower, can't have you falling from here," he said with a smirk.

Jake took a step back, catching in the scene. "FINN! Y/N! Don't worry, guys! I'll figure something out!!" he yelled out, watching as they flew further away.

Marceline glanced down at the fear-stricken boy, smirking at his reaction. "You're lucky, Finn. Your first job as henchman is to help us feed."

Finn let out a gasp at her words. "Feed?! What does she mean? L-Like, like, oats? Like, sentient beings, or oats?! It doesn't matter! I can handle it!" He muttered to himself

Y/n listened to his rambling before she stopped entirely. Marshall took notice and tilted his head in question of the girl. "Dagnabbit! I forgot I was invited to the Duke of Nuts' party..." she moped, crossing her arms.