186 - Master Timber Visit

Start from the beginning

Furthermore, as long as the staple food of the commoners turn into spiritual crop, eventhough it was the lowest level, it would still provide benefits that is not small in the long run. Just the fact that their immune system will become more powerful after continuous consumption of low spiritual crop is more than enough benefit for the commoners of this world.

The research farm is basically the embryo of future Department of Agriculture of the Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation. Since he won't be able to pour all his time and attention to this matter, Cole have already delegated the task into one of the rare literate and smart enough farmer of the territory.

The Department of Agriculture or anything that'll appear related to plant is extremely important and vital for the territory. Perhaps in the start since everything is just starting and the main objective of the department is researching and improving the normal crops but in the future when it made its systematic and academic side, it'll then proceed on researching spiritual crops and herbs.

Regarding this matter, Cole envision the future where farmers would be able to produce at least Earth-Rank Spiritual Crops and Herbs. Although it was low level, as long as this was achieved, it will only means that the supply of resources means that reaching atleast Mana Gathering stage in the nation is easy.

This department is as important as the martial force of the nation.

...

After a week of successful breakthrough and appearance of Void Sensing expert of the Towering Tree City, under the effort of the city lord, the whole city is transforming for better.

The more than 100,000 citizen of Towering Tree City is compose of 98% commoners and since they were the one that vastly benefit the most in the changes and reform, the whole city is brimming with life, hope and laughter.

In the very first month of his rule, Cole have already commence the cleaning of the whole city and create the order of maintaining it. The whole city looks more pleasant and clean.

In addition, after the appearance of the divine artifact Five Divine Beasts Mountain Pillar Array which creates and solve the problem of pressuring the water, the public bathhouse were open for less than a week.

At first, Cole fear that since the commoners of the city knew and probably refer their wiping bath, he made a resolution that every citizen must take a bath once at least every two days. Otherwise, as long as you were reported, you'll be fined.

But his worry is meaningless as long as the public bathhouse open with unlimited water to use, the commoners immediately flock the building. It was to the point that one have to wait in line for one hour before they could enter the bathhouse. It was only when Cole limits the maximum time of bathing to ten minutes then the situation become more better.

Perhaps the cleanliness of the city impacts them and already alter their taste and seek for better environment, the commoners themselves knew the positive impact of cleanliness.

However, Cole knew that the main reason why commoners flock to the bathhouse is because of the free to be used homemade soap and shampoo. Apparently, this item is luxury item that only those exalted lady of cultivator family used. The lowly commoners take the chance to use the so called luxury items.

But no matter what, Cole is happy that the city is improving when it comes to cleanliness and hygiene.

Eventhough he spend a lot of effort on this matter, even to the point that he use a divine artifact to make it happen, Cole still feel happy when they improved when it comes to personal hygiene and cleanliness. As long as maintaining cleanliness become the habit of citizen of Rising Phoenix Spirit Tree Nation, it could be considered that his main mission and purpose for creating the public bathhouse is achieved.