179 - A Month After

Start from the beginning

Therefore, if they have an elderly and a child in the family who usually consume less, the food supply given by the city lord even have a surplus.

The food supplies distributed by the city lord were like a piece of coal in the middle of the winter, or a water in the middle of the desert.

When every commoners receive their share, all the worry on their life vanished and was replaced with smile.

In addition, due to that move, besides the finished city wide population statistic, those who were in their right mind already concluded that the new city lord is someone that care about them, the lowest commoner.

Cole's image in the whole city become holy and liked. One could hear praises about him in any part of the city.

And those praises gets Celia's approval. At the least, she have a neutral expression when she roam the smelly city.

The food supply distribution also reduce the rate of commoners that leave the city. They want to leave the city because of its unknown prospect but it was apparent that the city lord will take good care of the commoners. It is better to stay in something good than to go to unknown land with unknown rules.

After that move, every merchants return their prices into normal. But since the city lord already distribute supply and even added a news that it'll be given every week, not to say raking profits, their business even become deserted and bleak. External merchants even ate some losses.

However, merchants were merchants after all. Since Cole, the city lord, destroy their chance to acquire some profits, they show some retaliation.

The prices of foods, specially rice and corn return to normal but prices of others quadruple in price. Meat increased its price by 7 times its original price while salt increased by 10 times.

Cole had tons of meat with him after challenging the Random Beast Nest Monolith Dungeon for several times. However, it was ant meat and Heaven-Rank at that. It contains potent spiritual energy plus earth-energy that any commoners would burst into spray of blood should they consume it.

Unfortunately for those merchants that challenge him, Cole is a transmigrator from earth who was born in information era. He might not have his own back on his home planet but he have a general concept about it.

Therefore, Cole choose a plot of land at the unpopulated area at the edge of the city and established a poultry farm and raised an initial three thousand Curled Tail Chicken.

Of course, it was after some research inside the [Inner World] with the assistance of Virgo.

He try to raise some Curled Tail Chicken inside. And approximately, if it ate the grasses inside the [Inner World], it'll mature after ten days with cultivation of Seventh-level Tier-1 Normal Beast. 

Virgo's assistance were mainly to speed up the growing speed of the Curled Tail Chicken using her time arts.

It takes him several days inside the [Inner World] until he made an appropriate feed ingredient for Curled Tail Chicken.

The feed formula could provide all the necessary nutrients to the chicken and it'll mature after thirty-five days under the environment on the outside world. In the [Inner World] with abundant spiritual energy, the feed formula is enough to mature the chicken for eight days.

In addition, the feed formula makes the body of Curled Tail Chicken more bigger and bulkier, which increase the meat that could be harvested by it.

And lastly, mature Curled Tail Chicken's generally have a cultivation level of Third-level of Tier-1. It was an extremely low level and its meat contains almost a negligible amount of spiritual energy but long term consumption will still provide hidden benefits for commoners.