Chapter - 18

Book is coming to end 🙁
Your daily dose of update.....

                     "What are you talking?"Jimin asked with a painful voice.
                    "Hey..don't fool us okay. Just tell me where's Tae."Jungkook said with a warning tone.
                    "Mister..We don't know you actually. But we know Tae really well. So don't change the topic saying nonsense."Yoongi said glaring at Tae.
                     "So you all know Tae very well. Then tell me is he same as 2 years ago? Is he the same Tae?"Ash asked sitting on the couch.
                    "Guys this makes sense. He is different."Namjoon finally said recalling past memories.
                    "You three know Tae very well. As you told us he is bubbly , playful. But now he is not so."Hoseok said looking at Jungkook ,Jimin and Namjoon.
                     "Let me show you his report. Then you will believe ."With that Ash ran towards the car to get it.
                    "If it is true we are so dumb. We had to pay more attention to him."Jin said rubbing Namjoon's shoulder beacuse he can't control his tears due to his baby brother.

                        "Here"Ash gave the report to Jungkook and he sighed falling on to the couch. Everyone read the report and gasped as they can't even imagine that they are facing such situation.
                       "What happened due to this disorder Ash?"Jimin asked taking off his eyes from the report.
                       "Here the affected ones become more silent like they are unable to express their feelings. Most times they feel lonely. They like to detach from people and live alone. They become so into themselves.Actually for them maintaining relationships is so hard."
                      "Ohh Tae"With that Jungkook cried so hard. He can't even imagine his love in such situation.
                     "He is so small. How he face that? Here I am blaming and insulting him while he is experiecing such hard situation."
                      "Noo Jungkook don't think like that. He knows that you love him."Jin said comforting the boy.

                        "Ash it means Tae doesn't have feelings."Hoseok asked.
                        "No No No he have feelings. He feel like us but unable to express them."Jungkook closed his eyes reminding their memories.
                      "Joon you should know all these right."Yoongi asked suddenely.
                       "I don't know."Namjoon mumbled.
                      "But how ?"Jin asked.
                     "I never lived with him there."Namjoon said casting his eyes down feeling guilty.
                      "But why?"Jin actually yelled.
                      "After we went abroad I was so in angry with Tae. So I left him while he was with our parents.I also.saw him after two years."One by one tears begin to roll in Namjoon's eyes.
                      "I am so sorry. I can never be a good brother.I think all these happened due to me."With that Namjoon wailed so hardly. He really felt himself like a rude person.
                     "Don't blame yourselves okay. This have nothing to do with you. He should be the one to tell you about this. This disorder usually occur due to family history. Namjoon , maybe your family have this disorder. It git triggered due to events take place suddenely in his life."Ash said with small smile.

                          "Ash Can we cure this?"Jungkook asked with a small voice.
                          "Don't worry he is taking necessary medications and conversation treatment is the best for this. That is why I have appointed for him. So he can freely talk with me."Ash said assuring Jungkook.
                          "We should also talk with him."Jimin said with a determined face.
                          "Yeahhh that's right.Taehyung is not badly affected by this. He got counselling as soon as he found himself different. He has just primary signs. Here in these psychotic diseases the problem is after getting himself diseased the person think that he is mad person and doesn't deserve to live like normal one. In Taehyung also that is the main problem. We have to change his mindset.We have to show him we are always with him no matter what. That's why Tae is more comfortable with me. He has nothing to hide from me. Can I get some water please ? Looks like I am talking so much."Hoseok went to bring water while Jungkook asked
                          "That means the disorder is not the main problem his thoughts about us accepting him is the problem."
                        "Yeah That's right."

                          "Actually his behaviuor got so different. I was unable to interact with him."Jimin said with a pout.
                         "May be you can find your old Tae in that diary. I recommended him to do it."Ash said.
                         "Ohh he wrote that diary due to this reason."Jimin said side eyeing Jungkook. Jungkook ran to his room , grabbed the diary and came to living room.
                       "Let me open this."Jin said and others gathered around him. In the first page it is written"Jungkookie ♡ "Jungkook turned red by it and others awed at the situation.
                       "My love.....you should know how much I ....." Jungkook pulled the diary towards him harshly saying
                        "No need to read it aloud. I will read them privately as he wrote it to me."Jungkook said with a pout careressing the diary possessively.

                             "Jungkook check what was his reaction to our drama."Jimin said.
                             "What drama?"Hoseok asked scanning the others' faces.
                            "Ahh I forgot it. I need to talk about that also."Jin said frowning.
                            "Actually that drama is success. Tae fell in love with him but you know he had no guts to say it."Ash said amusing about the situation.
                         "Here about the shirt incident..I badly wanted to throw that dirty shirt to Jimin's face and my shirt to Jungkook's face and pushed them both out of the balcony.How dare Jiminie you know he is mine. I will grab your tongue at night and placed chilli powder on it...."
                        "He is so dangerous I guess."Hoseok said surprising.
                        "He doesn't look like that."Jin also added to it.
                        "He is like that always so bratty and childish. Always find simple.solutions."Namjoon said smiling at his brother's words.
                        "That's the thing I fell for him. He directly said everything except the love at that time ."Jungkook said smiling shyly.
                        "We can read this later. There's a problem right. How can we meet him?"Yoongi aksed.

                             "Don't worry guys he said me to bring his resigning letters to the park so he can meet me there."Jimin said cheerfully.
                             "Let's bring him home boyss."Jin screamed.
                              "It is time to confess finally."Jungkook said with a smirk "This time you will be mine."

Tracklist is out ......*screaming out of lungs*
Stay tuned for the story ....
✒️JoWoo