Chapter - 12

Bear with my mistakes....
Enjoy the story today alsoo....

              "He had no enough food in his body"
             "He barely come out of the room."
              "I can understand his condition.Tell him he needs to take good food to stay strong huh"Ash said reassuring Jin. Namjoon is patting Tae's head with his glossy eyes. How can he bear when his baby brother fell down like that? Hoseok , Jimin and Yoongi also around the bed attentively listening to discussion of Jin and Ash. Meanwhile Jungkook is directly staring at Taehyung.He can't comprehend the situation in his mind. He only knows one thing.He can't bear Taehyung's current condition. He loves that bubbly , cheerful Taehyung. What happened to him ?

                  "So I will go. Take care of him."With that Ash left the room after winking at Hoseok.Hoseok flustered at the bold movement but nevertheless blushed even though the current situation is gloomy.
               "I'll make a soup for him"Namjoon said wiping his glossy eyes.
               "wait.I'll also help you."
               "No..be here for Tae."
               "Okk I'll go with him."Yoongi said. Only Jin , Jimin and Jungkook is in the room with Taehyung now as Hoseok went to buy medicine for Taehyung.The room is all silent. Everyone has their own thoughts regarding the situation.

                  "J-JJu-JUn-Jj........"
                 "Tae Tae bear wake up baby."Jimin and Jin trying to wake up Taehyung as he began to cry in the sleep mumbling unclear words.
                 "D-ddon't l-lea-ave me-e."
                 "No No Tae we are always with you."Jungkook said leading his fivers through silk brown hair of the said boy.
                 "Wake up Tae....."Jin slowly said patting softly his cheeks. Tae began to open his eyes and scan the surrounding to enlighten about the situation.Once he got his senses he himself detached from Jungkook.After on he never looks at Jungkook and Jimin direction. This really pained Jungkook's heart. But what else can expect from him?

                    "Tae are you okay now? Is it hurt somewhere?"Jimin asked to get to know about the Tae's situation.
                    "I am okay Jimin. Can you two leave now?"Tae answered like this only to make them leave the room. He doesn't wanted to sound rude. But it indeed sound rude.
                  "Tae don't talk..."
                 "No It's ok Jin hyung. We should leave."With that Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and left the room. But Jungkook's stare only sealed on Taehyung during all these drama.

                   "Why he talks like that?"Jungkook mumbled mostly to himself.
                  "What else you expect? Theoretically he fell unconscious after your confession to me."Jimin said and left knocking some sense to Jungkook's head.
                  "That means he feel for me. I am sorry Tae. There's no much time to be hurt like this. I will end this."With that thought Jungkook went to kitchen to check the condition of the soup.

                 "Don't act like that again bear"Jin said literally advised.
                "I don't wanted to act rude hyung."Tae said quietly sniffling.
                "Hey look at me."Jin said lifting his head by chin.
               "Why are you crying ?Are you in pain?"Jin asked who is at the brim of crying also. Actually at this moment Tae is crying so hard. His chest is rising and falling due to intensity.He can't make words so he shaked his head to say no. Jin hugged tha said boy to calm. Right now Tae is a mess. Jin can't understand what happened suddenely.As Tae became calm than before Jin slowly detached him and asked      "Do you love Jungkook?"Tae continued to look at the Jin's eyes as he was unable to control his tears.
                "Don't hide things from me. Atleast now."Jin said making Tae more relax. But Tae still looking at Jin's eyes as he was finding something in his eyes.
                 "Am I that obviuos?"Tae asked sniffing.

               "How can I not notice when you looks like a kicked puppy here and there?"Jin said wiping his tears.
              "He never be mine hyung"Tae said again colleecting tears.
             "Don't talk like that. You have a "
             "Noo hyung he is taken"
             "Ohh that is a new information."Jin said actually surprising with the sudden tea.
             "I love him so much hyung"Tae hugged Jin and continued
            "I love him to the point I can left him."Tae said hardly breathing and crying. Seems like he has a lot inside all this time.
          "Let it all bear. I am here for you."

              "I want him so much in my arms but can't reach him as he don't want me. Actually I don't deserve him.He deserves an angel. I broke him before. He may see me as a threat like a curse. But I fell for him so hard as I am now a mad person who talks to myself."
             "Ok breathe baby breathe....you are not a mad one."
             "You don't know hyung. He don't deserve a mental like me. I loved him for two years even without hearing his voice. But now when he is near me he have no me in his heart. But my heart is so full of him. I can't move on from him hyung.He don't deserve me. I insult to not only his love ....himself also.I broke him. But I want him."
              "Okay okay calm bear. Don't think low of yourself. Here look at me"Jin said looking at Tae.His red eyes, puffy cheeks , red lips as he bite his lips to supress cry evident his pain.

                "Now listen to me. You never know what's in Jungkook's mind about you. Eventhough Jungkook loved other one it doesn't mean you have to stop loving him. You can love him from afar.You can show you deserve him. Don't act like you lose everything.Eventually you will understand the correct bond and at that time you can easily move on. Don't push yourself for everything. Just go with the flow."

Tae hugged Jin tightly after his advice.
               "You are the best. Everytime you know what to tell. Namjoon hyung's pick is correct."Jin blushed at the appreciation but yelled
              "Go wash your face you looks like a zombie."Jin hit Tae playfully.
             "Okay.I 'll come downstairs."Jin smiled at Tae but smile falls off after remembering the things Tae talked like 'mad person'.

              "I am sorry Jiminie"Tae backhugged Jimin at the living room.
             "It's okay bear. Now stop this okay. You are apologizing for 27th time now."Actually Tae is running to Jimin and then to Jungkook and again to Jin and like that the cycle proceed. Namjoon is also following Tae to feed the soup but being a brat Tae never stops.
             "Come here Tae"Jungkook lifted Tae up from the ground and and dragged him to the couch to feed the damn soup. Taehyung blushed at the close proximity buy there's no time as Ash came right at the moment.

             "Ash comeeeeeeeeee....."Tae dragged Ash to the garden in oreder to escape from the soup. But for Jungkook it is not lime that. He went to check the duo and saw both of them laughing ear to ear ...in addition to that Ash gave him a chocolate squishing Tae's cheeks. Is this brotherly one or other one ?

I know this is boring..but I want to write.....