Past Story - 4

Ignore my mistakes please....
Thank you for reading my story and voting AnviaR111...Be happy always
Let's start.......

            "Tae what are you talking about?"
             "Do you come with me or not.I can handle myself" Tahyung said rudely.
            "Hold on young boy what happens ahh why are you angry ? Did parents called you ?"Namjoon asked az he is unable to understand this sudden behaviour.
              "Noh..nothing I just wanna go..If you can't tell me.I will go alone "
              "You know I can't let you go alone. Can we postpone this to day after tomorrow. I have a very special thing tomorrow pleasee can we "Namjoon said sweetly but                               "Choose one ! Me or that special thing " Tae spatted harshly ignoring Namjoon's hurt expression. After he left Namjoon       to himself "sorry Jinie "

               "Don't worry Jungkook. We will talk about this tomorrow with him.He will surely understand.I promise."
                "But Jimin those words never gonna leave me.They really hurt me.Jimin tell me are you also think about me like that huh "
                "Noooo he also don't ....This is a misunderstandment.You know he is very childish. Too quick to take desicions on his own."
                 "But he told about my character.Am I that bad "Jungkook whispered with his teary eyes.

                 "Hyung come let's goo " Tae said hurriedly not wanting to stay more.
                 "Shit I don't even have his number."Namjoon rushed towards Tae.
                "Hold on Tae. I will call Jungkook and...."
                "Noooo DON'T...DON'T CALL HIM "Tae yelled and grabbed his phone.
                 "Why are you doing this huh...Why you can't think about others. They will be worried about us "
                 "It's okk Leave them to worry."
                  "You are so selfish"Namjoon roared and got into the car. After that point both of thema never tried to speak.

              "Where is he ?? Is he a late type "Jin is still waiting in the park with a bag of cookies he made for his crush.
              "Now its been 2 hrs..."Jin sighed. We don't want to think that Namjoon ignored him but.....this thing leads him to.
              "Did Namjoon came here ? "A very good looking boy questioned Jin.
             "Noo I am also waiting for him.You are his friend Jungkook right "
             "You know me "
             " Who not knows you...You are that handsome president"Jin said and Jungkook smiled shyly.
            "Where is Namjoon actually ?"
             "I also don't know both Namjoon and Tae don't answer phone calls. Then I remembered that he talked about this date. So I came to meet him"
             "But he never came here"At that time Jungkook phone ringed.
            "Jungkook Is he there?"
            "No jiminie"
           "They are also not at the house.Seems like they left"
            "What "Jungkook now actually felt himself like a burden to be a reason for Tae's departure.

               "Hello Jimi.."
               "Where are you bitch? We are searching for you everywhere."
              "Who are we that cheater also..."
             "Tae I never thought you are this much childish and rude. You don't even know what happen actually. "
              "Jiminie you don't know what happens.He is a ..."
              "Are you two in a relationship...no right Then how can you tell that he cheats "Tae can feel a little sense in his words and guilty begin to rush in his body.
              "You know what he told that he is that girl's boyfriend only to save her form an obessive boy."That words really hit his sense.What he had done..He never bothered to ask Jungkook but told very rude words towards him.Jungkook never tried to tell anything.Taers begin to escape from his doe eyes. He can't bear this guilty feeling
               "You already told me rude things ..to Jungkook also..But those are only words.To Namjoon hyung You ruined his first date with his love.There is no need to tell you what Jin hyung thinking while waiting for Namjoon hyung for hours and sensing that he ignored him huh...You also missed Yoongi 's departure."
              "Where???Where he left "
               "Now it is no need right .."
              "Please Tae just be patient okkk and think about others also before doing anything right ??" Taehung cried for neary fifteen minutes inside the toilet of the flight.He can't understand how he changed everyone's lives.How he turned to be this rude.How he dirtied his and Jungkook's love.

              "This is gonna take off..Come "Namjoon came and witnessed a sobbing Taehyung.
              "I am sorry hyung" With that Namjoon left leaving Taehyung to cry.He lost everyone actually. He hastly desicions lead him for this.He can't find a way to correct them.He knows that guilty will eat him until everything come back to normal.But it takes some time.

"I will never ever go after him for love again and show him what he lost "Jungkook said with a painful voice after get to know about brothers' departure.

Ignore my mistakes and enjoy...
Please comment your thoughts....
Hope you all have a wonderful day....