Chapter - 1

Ignore my mistakes and enjoyy.......

After two years......

Within these two years many things changed including personalities also.Personality can be changed due to effects on that particular someone from surrouding.In this story this two years is not such a bearable time , specially for Tae.

Guilty and loneliness.....Those are the only things he experienced after his stupid mistake. His parents are there for him  but this feeling of being wrong never erased in his mind.He step by step turned into a mute character. He speaks only when it is necessary.Early Tae who is loud and cheerful is nowhere now.He became more patient and understanding . He learnt how to bottle up his feelings.

His behaviuor immensely affected by Namjoon.After that one last time before two years he never dare to talk to his brother.Namjoon completely ignored him. After one year Namjoon decided to go for apartment saying that place is closer to his institute.So Tae became more lonely.Actually there is no one for him to tell his side in this story.

There are not only bad things .....Tae is now a lover actuallyone sided love. He knows that there is no chance for him more but cannot help but fell for him harder. His one and only love Jeon Jungkook. He didn't tried to contact Jungkook even Jimin.He knows that they hate him so no need to get hate knowingly.As he cannot speak to his love He begins to write a diary.Everyday the things happen to him are noted in that book in the means of telling them to Jungkook. He knows that this is soo pathetic but what to do when you feel so lonely....He don't need anything from him in return only that warm hug is enough.

Meanwhile Namjoon maintained his friendship with Jungkook and heard story from him.He felt angry towards his brother's behaviour.He also heard about Jin but never talked to him as he felt ashamed about himself.

Now both of the brothers are at the airport.Yeah both of them ara back to Korea. This is the first time actually Tae saw namjoon after one year. Whole journey is quiet as both of them never tried to speak , one due to nervousness and other due to angry.After the flight Tae is hella nervous as he don't know where is he going to stay also.He had no courage to ask it from his hyung also.
Then he saw that one figure..a lone tear escaped due to longingness. He can't believe the fact that he still came to airport for him ........

         "Hyungggg....You came" Jimin waved towards Namjoon...Ahhh he came for hyung. I smiled at him sweetly.
         "Ohhh he also came..Hiii Tae "My smile dropped at his statement.Looks like no one wants me there.Am I a trouble for all...
         "Hiii Jiminie...After a long time kn...."
          "That's because you left us not even informing "I tried hardly to control my tears.But I deserve this yeah.....I hurt them soo bad...I hurt the people who loved me so dearly.

Jimin can't endure his soulmates's painful face.So he hugged  Tae and said
         "You are still important to us Tae " Tae really cried this time.
         "Are you an angel Jiminie...Why you treat me so nicely...I am a burden"
          " Nooo don't even think like that..and yeahh I am an angel duh...Kookie always called me like that"Jimin said cutely.
         "Jungkook!!"
          "Yeah...me , kookie Jinie hyung and hoseok hyung all of us are now living in the same house.Actually it is easy for our college also "
          "Ohhhh...Seems like you all are so close "
           "Yeahh..after you guys left.." Woooowww knowingly or unknowingly these words hurt Tae so much.

Tae's chain of thoughts interrupted by
            "Yaaahhh Yoongii boongi "Jimin yelled running towards i guess Yoongi. He also returned todays..what a day....
            "Hey Tae "Yoongi greeted awkwardly..
            "Hii Yoongi sorry for..."
            "Hey Jimin can I stay there?"Namjoon asked completely ingnoring Tae.
           "You talked with Jungkook already and I have no problem."
            "So all things are planned.I am the one who should have a plan now."Tae thought.
           "That means all of us are going to stay together "Yoongi said so happily and hugged themselves where Tae felt himself like a trash.

All of three boys moved towards the car.Actually Tae have no idea about what to do.Soo he remained there standing awkwardly."Tae come have a tea at our place "Jimin dragged Taehyung and ran towards the car.Now he is going to face his Jungkook unable to figure out what could be his reaction.

Hope you all enjoy.....
All the best for future guysss....
✒️JoWoo