Chapter - 14

This stupid book is nearing the end.
This is your daily dose.....

             "Hyung hyung hyung hyunggggggggggg"
            "Why bear why ??"Jin asked wondering what this boy actually needs. Tae is sulking around Jin with a cute pout.
             "Hyung I want to make a cake."Tae said massaging Jin's shoulders.
              "But Tae now it is my shopping time.You know it is so important to me."Jin said in the middle of Tae's rant.
             "Only this time hyung help me. I will buy you that exclusive pink collection for winter. Please hyung."Tae said tempting the older with his cheesy demands and doe eyes.
              "You promise??"
              "There's nothing I can't do for you."Tae said with a wide smile.
               "But why is the cake?"Jin asked wondering  by this bear want this cake today.
               "Aigoo you forgot that. Today is-"

                 "Today is my birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"A loud sound covered the whole area at the very instant.
                "Ehh Jin you are so bad. You forgot it. Tae you also."Jungkook said with a fake cry.
                "No Koo we planned to celebrate it today evening."Jin said absolutely feeling guilty for forgetting it.
                "Don't worry my boyfie arranged a date for me."Jungkook said with a proud face but still scanning Tae's face.
                "So you are going to it."
                "Yeah hyung don't need to arrange a party.But presents are inportant."Jungkook said with a wink.

Jungkook is at the living room waiting for Jimin. Tae is also there with Jin.Yoongi had already left don't know where.
                   "Why are you so queit Tae?"Jungkook asked being unable to digest the silence.
                  "Ahh nothing ...just planning things in mind."Tae said pointing to his head.
                  "So Tae no need to arrange your--"
                  "Hyung what about your pan?Did you buy another one?"Tae asked nervously making Jin unable to complete the sentence.
                  "Let's go Kook. Yoongi sent me the location."Jimin is coming downstairs still checking his phone.
                 "What's the relation with Yoongi and your date?"Jin asked with narrow eyes.
                   "He sent us a good location to date. Nothing more."Jungkook cleared the question with an abnormal smile and grabbed Jimin walking outside to car.
                   "Jungkook??"At the moment Jungkook going to enter the car someone called him. Yeah it is Tae.He ran towards him and asked
                  "You are coming at evening right?"with hopeful eyes.
                  "Yeah I will .Sure."Jungkook answered with s sweet smile. Tae laughed and showed a thumb up saying
                  "I 'll wait for you."

                   "Bear don't hurt yourself."Jin said with a knowing smile when Tae entered the house.
                   "I am okay hyung."
                   "So do you still want to make the cake?"
                   "Just tell me the recipe and the method. I'll do it." With that their cookery class started having new comers like Namjoon also.But he was there only beacuse of the beautiful teacher.

Tae actually prepared a tiny surprise party for Jungkook in his room.He was not that foreward to make the oarty at the living room .He made the cake by himself and now it is in the fridge.He can't wait to surprise Jungkook.As the time is 12 AM he is now counting second by second for Jungkook's arrival. Of course it is evening now duh.No one knows about his party as he is shy to talk about with others. He only wants him and Jungkook to enjoy it.

Meanwhile Jungkook is thirdwheeling Yoonmin on his birthday. There are two reasons for this fake date.First one is it is obvious that something should be done by boyfriend for other's birthday. But Jimin don't want to. So he has to take this decision. The other one is of course make Tae jeaous. Never know this will be success but still he is carrying on his plan.Jungkook is sulking here and there as he has nothimg to do. So he went into shops nearby to spent his time.

                  "It's already 7 PM. Why is he still not?"Tae yelled unable to calm himself in this situation. He is looking for his to come for hours now.
                   "Tae it is a date. His birthday is also today.You know the best part is at night."Hoseok said with a smirk.This only made Tae's face gloomy. He knows Jungkook never break promises. He trust him more than himself.
                   "But he promised me."Tae mumbled with a pout.
                    "Don't worry about the cake bear .We can give it tomorrow. "Jin said to lessen the pain of younger.
                    "I didn't make a cake. It is a failure for me."Tae said and left to kitchen.
                    "Ohhh you didn't made. So no need to worry."Jin speaked loud enough to heard by younger.

Tae grabbed the cake and went to his room. Yeah he told a lie. He doesn't wanted to show himself as a pathetic one ifront of everybody. He doesn't need anyone's sympathy. Don't think him as a  rude one  it is his character. He took his diary and wished to Jungkook on his diary. He sighed and smiled at his own destiny. This didn't make sense to him even but he decided to wait for Jungkook.

                  "I told that we have to leave earlier. Look what happend."Jungkook said with a pure anger with the situation he copes with. Their car broke on the way.Yoongi spent useless one hour to fix it and at last they decided to hire a car.It is already 11 PM. All are may be slept at the time. Jungkook is feeling guilty as he remembered the conversation with Tae. He asked to come at evening.
                    "Cool down. Taxi will come by any minute now."Jimin said to calm Jungkook.
                     "I promised him."Jungkook mumbled.

All the lights are off at the house and Taehyung also dozing off every minute. He can't sleep as he wanted to wish Jungkook on the day. He is sittiing on the couch at the upstair outside his room. He badly wanted to call but he thought it is inappropriate to disturb at the date.

Trio entered the house in the middle of the night. Their steps are so queit as they assumed that everybody is slept.Yoongi directly wented to his room as he was dozing off during the drive also. Jimin and Jungkook went towards their room but spotted something at the couch. They went towards it after Jimin grabbing the lamp just in case.But when they are closer they cooed at the sight. Tae is sleeping soundly with a cute little pout. Jungkook admired his beauty even without blinking. How can someone look so pure while sleeping?
              "He waited for me."Jungkook.whispered.
               " We are sorry Jungkook"Jimin said and contiued  "Let's carry him to his room."With that Jungkook lifted Tae in bridal style. He wondered why Tae is so light.Jimin opened the door and another jaw dropping sight emerged. Tae's little party. Jungkook himself felt like a trash by seeing decrations and cake.Why is he so pure and good ?Just Why?He placed Tae softy and covered him with a blanket.
              "I think we are hurting Tae way too much."Jimin said worrying about his friend.
              "We will stop this drama. Tomorrow on there will be  nothing on this drama."Jungkook said careressing Tae's hair."I will confess to him tomorrow. It's okay to hurt my pride than hurting him."

Hope you enjoy it.
✒️JoWoo