Past Story -2

Ignore the mistakes please

                 "Please Tae ..promise me you will never gonna leave me" Jimin whinned holding Taehyung's hand soo tightly.Now both of them are walking across the corridor towards their class in order to hit Yoongi for bringing a girl.
                  "But Jiminie they are my parents..I have to go one day at least to visit them" Tae said with a pout. He also don't want to go but have to....But it is not soo sooonnnnn...I guess...

                 "Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"All the students' attention went toward the door. Yoongi flinched at the sudden sound.
                " Yoongiyaaahhh how dare you " Tae roared towards yoongi who is dumbfounded at the moment."Why Tae ?? What happened ?" Yoongi continued...I also wanted to meet you to someone.Come here " Two soulmates looked at each other and smirked at the invitation."Come Jiminie...We should meet that special one"..Tae said mockingly highlighting the part special one.Yoongi can't understand this abnormal behaviour but what else can expect from them.

               "Jungkook-ah You should confess man.I am.sure he likes you.I am also like to take you as my brother-in-law duh..."namjoon said looking at the said boy.
              "But I feel like I am not ready....like I am not for him.."Jungkook said that only to cover his nervousness and fear for rejection.He don't want to loose him as a friend also by asking this...But who's gonna tell him that He is for Tae.

               "Boyyyy....Be quick...Don't become too late okkk"Namjoon said with a serious mood.That words resonating in the Jungkook's ear.He sighed looking at his wallpaper which is definitely Tae.

               "Meet my cousin sister Haewon" Yoongi itroduced his sister to his besties who had a shocked on their faces."She is YOUR SISTER " Taehyung shouted looking back at the Jimin.Jimin literally smiled in pain not knowing what to do.He himself can't understand why he didn't bother to ask Yoongi first.But his heart releived at the information.Now he has time to win his love.
               "Hiiii nice to meet you Haewon but can you just give us few minutes"Taehyung asked controlling himself."Yeah okkk doesn't matter"Then Tae grabbed Jimin out making cousins bewildered.

                "Tae tae tae eeeee~~~~" Jungkook is now looking for his Tae to accompany him to canteen.When he is passing a certain class room he heard something . Actually it is like a red light for him.Tehyung yelling at Jimin who now looked pale but it doesn't matter.What matter is what Tae said.

             "To know something we should ask first without imagine things we don't want."It really hit Jungkook so hard.Should ask him ? Yeah no need to worry ...I will confess him yeah...I should be confident. I should know his feelings first before thinking thing by myself.

             " Ooohhh Jungkook! "Tae is really shocked to see Jungkook who is not in the world right now in front of door like a ghost.He waved infront of bunny face but no difference.
           "Heyyyyy bunny president come down to earth duhh" Jimin litearlly shouted. Tae looked at him with a unpleasant look."Don't tease him paboo""THANK YOU SO MUCH TAE "Jungkook yelled suddenely and hugged Tae.Then he ran to somewhere even forgetting to do tell them to come to canteen.

Tae's condition is also not in a good condition right now.His functioning stopped at the moment he hugged that warm body.He loved that warmth so much.He mentally noted to remember that one thing he love about Jungkook as warm hugs.Actually that list is pretty long yeahhh....
                 "Tae now stop ok I think this much of dreams is enough for one day okk"Jimin said putting his hand over shuolder of now blushed boy making him.more red. Actually these two are bad for health..too much sweet....

                "He asked you to come to outside " A boy passed the message to Jin who is now pointing towards Namjoon.A knowing smile emerged in face of both like they made for eachother."Okk Thank You.."

Both of them are now under the tree in the playground. The place is not too crowded as it is quite a lot time passing the interval."Ehhhhh.."Namjoon coughed a little prior to conversation. Both of them are blushing. But this scenes is soo pretty.
             "Jin....I wanna ask you something "Namjoon spilled these words soo hardly.
             "No don't ask me for something.....Ask me for a date " Jin throwed latter words confidently making Namjoon malfunctioning. He is way beyond the shock.He can't digest his love's words.
             "That means you also..""Yeah like you see me ,I also saw you duh.." Jin cut Namjoon words sassily but with red face.
            "Waahhh babyyy......."Namjoon lifted up Jin out of happy. Both of them are smiling eye to eye.They kept their eye contact for few minutes before breaking it with shy giggles.
            "Soo tomorrow okkk"Namjoon said hurriely."Yeah tomorrow evening I will be at the park for you"Jin whispered the latter part and ran towards his classroom unable to stand the happiness.Namjoon noted that today is his best day in his life.

              "America.....really Yoongi " Jimin yelled unknowingly on the news."Yeah it is my dream you know music "Yoongi grinned with his gummy smile being unable to notice the hurt expression of the latter.It is few minutes ago he thought that he has enough time for his love..

                 Tae is on the way out of the library to his classroom.He is alone as that mochi wanted to spend some time with Yoongi.Someone caught his eye and he ran towards him..yeah right Jungkook. But Jungkook is facing backwards.He didn't notice Tae. Taehyng's smiley face suddenely vanished after hearing that from his favourite voice.....

"She is my only love...my dearest girlfriend..right baby"

Bear with my mistakes.....
Hope you enjoy this chapter..
Please let me know your opinions...
Be happy always....You guys are very special to me( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
✒️JoWoo