Chapter - 16

Jimin's 'FACE' is coming y'all......
Here's the daily update....

As soon as Jungkook woke up he looked for Taehyung. He thought that he needs to talk things with him in calm. He walked towards Tae's room and opened the door to be greeted by silence. No one is in the room. He went to downstairs and saw Namjoon,Jin and Jimin in the living room.
              "Good morning broooo"Hoseok yelled at Jungkook from popping from nowhere.
             "Morning Hobi."Jungkook said but still eyes searching forr someone.

Jimin saw Jungkook's long face and decided to talk with him as the namjin couple went to kitchen.
               "Where's Tae Jiminie?"Jungkook mumbled.
               "He went out with Ash. His face is not so good.What happened yesterday?" Jimin asked.
                "I told him about drama."
                "Ohh that's why he is so-"
                "No Jiminie it is not a problem to him. Actually he knew it earlier."
               "Ohh it is bit strange.He usually get jealous ."
              "He never loved me Jiminah"Jungkook mumbled while tears gathered in his eyes. He looked at Jimin with his glossy eyes.Jimin can't withstand the older's painful condition so he hugged him saying
                "No it's not like that. He love you."
                "No he told it to me directly. I am the only one who was living in a illusion."
                 "Kookiee don't feel down"
                 "What's wrong with me?Am I not allowed to be loved? He acted like he love me."Jungkook said while sniffing.
                "May be he got little panic when you confess"
                "Noo he said he meant it. He meant all the things he told to me 2 years back. I am the fool who is confessing to the same person again and again and getting rejected."

                   "It's Taehyung right"Jin came to the living room with the sound of car. Jungkook hurriedly wiped his tears and walked to door to see the same scene. Actually what is the deal Tae have with this guy? If Ash is the reason for rejection then why he not telling it ?Taehyung remained on the seat while Ash opened his door. Tae talked about something inside and then Tae came outside with head hung low. Ash held Tae by his shoulders and again told something.Tae waved Ash and turned to come into house. Jungkook scanned everything and came inside. Actually Tae is treating to Ash better than how he treat to Jungkook. Tae barely talks with Jungkook.

Tae came inside and stood beside Jungkook saying    "Jungkook I th-hink-k we-e hav-ve to talk-k"
                 "What to talk? You told me already right"Jungkook yelled all of the sudden. Others in the living room got startled by instant outburst.
                   "I know-"
                   "No you don't know anything Tae. You never know how I suffer. You never know how it feel to be rejected by the same one again and again. You never know how it feel when your loved one talking shit about you because of fucking position. You never know how it feel to get treated as a trash by the person you loved."Jungkook spilled out with a little pinch of anger.
                   "Jungkook what are you talking? Don't talk to him like that"Jin screamed at Jungkook.
                   "Don-n't blame him hy-yung"Tae said with his tear filled eyes.
                   "You don't know Jin hyung. Ask Jimin how I suffer. Ask him or Tae how we used to be all lovey dovey. What changed in me Tae? What changed in you Tae?"Jungkook asked while crying. He held Tae's shoulders and asked but Taehyung only shake his head while crying.
                   "You two should calm down first"Jimin said with his glossy eyes.
                   "Tae just tell me what is wrong? Why you changed? I only love you in my whole life. Don't play ith my heart."Jungkook looked at Tae with his pleading eyes but Tae just hung his head low while crying messily.

                  "Jungkook let's go."Namjoon dragged Jungkook to his room. He signaled Jin to take care of Tae.Tae just cried sitting there not wanting to face anyone.

Hours passed but the tension prevailed in the house hold with lowering in a bit. Tae entered to his room and never came back. Therefore Jin is going there to call him for lunch but saw Jungkook going downstairs.
                    "Jungkook where are you going?"
                   "Not your problem"Jungkook answered.
                    "Don't get mad at me."
                     "How is he?"
                    "You hurt him and now asking how?"Jin asked sassily because he clearly knows that Tae is loving Jungkook. He can't see his bear hurt.
                   "Why you care about him so much?"Jungkook asked.
                  "Because why not. Don't talk to him like that."
                  "He just left all of us without a word and now came all of the sudden. You wanted us  to treat him like a king."Jungkook asked being annoyed by Jin.
                  "So you don't like his return ahh"Jin asked without a thought to give up.
                  "It is good if he not return. Then I will be at peace reminding our happy memories without being in this pain."Jungkook said and left without giving any weight to his words.
                "You two are no help. Only hurting feelings."Jimin said to Jinkook who is passing by the scene.

Taehyung heard it all. He heard their conversation. He heard that Jungkook don't like his stay. Taehyung's feelings are covered by dicouragement.He decided it. He decided to leave without giving pain. He decided to leave like the first time. But after saying it all. He reminded Ash's words
                   "Just say it all to him. Don't think low of yourself. You are normal okay. Just spill out your feelings without thinking too much"

"First I have to talk to Jimin."

That's it........
Bye bye......
Did you watch run...
✒️JoWoo