Chapter - 9

How are you all.....
Here's your daily update...enjoy it....

Tae waked up early in the morning being a good boy and happily washed up even with his lil dance. He is sooo happy with yesterday. He himself felt it like a date of Jungkook and him. But the reality is so far from that according to what he knows. The plushie on the bed which got his attention in the park is also no help. He wondered how Jungkook saw him staring at that. He also thought if he looks presentable at that time.He again felt blood rushing to his face imaging Jungkook placing plushie when he is asleep. He pouted himself thinking that he might be drooled and Jungkook left immediately. Even his shoes are removed. He danced in his room wearing the towel grabbing his plushie.What if he stared at him so long? He himself dreamed about all the possibilities grinning and smiling widely. But a sudden thought washed off all his imaginations. It may also be Jimin of course.

"Tae can you listen to me now ?"
"One minute hyung. Final touch."Tae said. Namjoon is waiting in Tae's room to discuss something with him.
"Okk now tell me.What happened?"Namjoon gestured Taehyung to sit on the bed as it is very important to him.
"I confessed to Jin."
"Wahhh you are so quick.When did all this happen duh?"Tae said surprised by his own brother.When did he became this much foreward.
"But there is a problem Tae."
"What?"
"He said getting him is so hard. So as I even have faults in past I have to tell him something heart fluttering to make him fall for me."
"Ooohh Think calmly.You get some idea."
"But I don't have time."
"Why?"
"Hoseok"
"Hoseok hyung!What's with him?"Tae asked.
"If there is someone closer to lover he is a problem boy."Namjoon said with a seriuos face.
"But he is only a friend."
"Even a friend can be a threat."Tae realized something with all these conversation.
"Heyy HYUNG!!!"
"Whattt?"
"Can you leave now ? I have something to do now."
"But give me an answer Tae."Namjoon said whinning. "Tell him something come from your heart."With that Tae shut the door on Namjoon's face.

Namjoon went to down floor and met with Jin in living room reading a book.
"Hey Jin, something come from my heart."Namjoon said expecting a good reply.
"Huh"
"Huh"
"What are you talking Joon?"
"Did your heart flutter with it?"
"With what?"Jin asked amusingly. What the hell is he asking?
"Hey come Joonie.I'll make you fruit juice to cool you. Seems to be tired huh."Jin accompanied his poor boyfriend to kitchen with him.

With the last desicion Tae came out of the room. But he can't go further as two strong arms grabbed him and pushed him to the wall. Jungkook caged Tae between him and wall. He stared at Tae intensively while Tae trying to be freed in case someone will caught them like this.
"Jungkook leave me "Tae said punching to Jungkook's chest now. Jungkook just shrugged it off and leaned towards Tae. With the close contact Tae shut his eyes. Jungkook bent towards his ear making his lips linger over Tae's ear lobe.Tae can't comprehend what is going on. He himself felt numb with all these actions.
"Do you like the gift beauty?"Jungkook slowly whispered. With that he got off from Tae and smirked looking at his flustered condition.When Tae get into his normal self he punched Jungkook rambling
"What the hell are you doing pabo?"
"Just wanted to tease you."Jungkook said smiling widely. Tae can't control his blushing at this moment so he thought to change the subject.
"Hey thanks me later "With that Tae ran to down floor.

"Hey Tae what are you doing here?"Jimin asked Tae who come to the bench where he was seated.
"There's nothing. Just wanna talk with you."
"What ?? Are you hurt?"Jimin asked with a concern filled voice.
"You are an angel. Soo cute. No wonder why all are liking you?"Tae said squishing Jimin's cheeks.
"Look who told it. Worldwide cutae."Jimin said dramatically.Both are laughed.
" Seriously Tae don't expect from me to call you Cutae"
"I never expect. Hyungs are just telling that because they adore me. You and me are different. We are not fancying each other. We are helping and assisting each other."Tae said smilin sweetly at Jimin who is already giving his sincere eye smile.After a comfortable silence
"Did you still have a crush on Yoongi?"Tae asked. Jimin slightly panicked at the question and said
"N-nah. I m-moved on fr-rom him when he left me."Tae nodded trusting his words.
"Don't worry Jiminah. I will do anything to give you what you deserve." Tae ran after telling those with his bleeded heart. He cleary have no chance.

"So you moved "A deep voice reached Jimin's ear. There is no need to turned back to find who is he. Jimin sighed. When did he came?Jimin turned back with a heavy breath but Yoongi is already heading back to house.Jimin ran and grabbed Yoongi's hand pulling him to his room. Jimin closed the door and looked at Yoongi.
"Jimin I know I am late. I figured out these feelings after I left you. I love you Jimin... I love you to the point that I can forget you for your happiness. I wanted to tell you my feelings even though you can't return. At least that will help me to mend my heart by thinking that I tried."Jimin can't control his tear gathering in eyes and threatening to overflow them. He didn't think twice . Just ran towards Yoongi and hugged him so tightly muttering
"I love you too.You can't imagine how long I am loving you."Yoongi hugged back fearing that he may disappear.
"Then what is that talk earlier?".Soo Jimin explained the whole taekook drama.
"I don't think it is a good idea but it is not that bad."Yoongi said even adding
"Stay away from that Jeon guy okay." and then hugged tightly.

"So this is that academy ."Taehyung is checking on Jungkook's dream. Jungkook and Taehyung had a little talk about their dreams and there Jungkook mentioned about an academy he is wishing to go but still remained as a dream due to money. So Taehyung being that rich lovesick...what will do ?......

Have a nice day you all.....
✒️JoWoo