Chapter - 3

Hope you all like the story....
Ignore my mistakes and enjoy.....

As soon as Taehyung entered to the house with Jungkook a loud laughig sound emerged at the gate.To Jimin and Jungkook it is not a strange thing.Of course it is Jin's laughing sound.
            "Na na you can't be serious bout this hobaa..."Jin chuckled at his own words while hitting hoseok here and there.With the sight of Jin Namjoon became speechless.He beacame even more handsome.Namjoon struggled to gather his words.But only thing he can put for it is "Hey... "Jin turned towards the sound and suddenely became blank.For Jin Namjoon is the one who he wants soo badly to see..but how can he forgive so easiy.
            "Who are you all I never knew "Hoseok asked.
            "Hyung...He is Yoongi and this is Taehyung and over there he is Namjoon "Jungkook explained .
           "Aahh these are the guys you all always talked about huh"Hoseok said cockily.
            "Is Jin talking about me ?" Namjoon asked unable to control his own mouth "Ahh noo I am sorry "
           "Yeahh...Even Now..."
           "Can you shut up at least for one minute?"Jin said very loudly.
           "Looks like someone now remembered to come to a certain date which arranged by himself"With that Jin left grabbing Hoseok with him.Actually Jin wanted to teach some things to hoseok very sweetly I guess.Namjoon still remained looking at the way they left with a jealousy and pain filled stare.

Teahyung felt more guilty with all these interactions.How much he worsen the situation.If only he could be more patient...things will be so different.
            "Can I get a room in that way ? "Namjoon asked with a determined voice..
           "Yeahh sure..All new comers come behind me I"ll show your rooms "Jimin said playfully getting Yoongi's bags.

           "Soo Namjoon hyung you can stay there. Next to you is Jin hyung's room and after that Hoseok hyung's room. This area will be little loud at night.Bear with it okkk"Jimin said looking around the room to see whether it is ok.
           "Why at night ?"Yoongi asked while.smirking. Actually it is also a problem for Namjoon also.
          ."You all see..."Jimin said with a different voice actually it is annoying. Taehyung smiled at all this.

          "Our rooms are at the upper floor.Follow me my besties"Jimin said making his way towards stairs.
          "The first room is Yoongi's next is mine."Jimin said blushingly."If you need anything just tap on my door "Then two soulmates walked towards the room next to Jimin (other end )
           "This is yours and next is Jungkook's. No need to worry. I am there okk "Jimin said with an auring tone....

Taehyung began to arrange his room.He is soo happy that he gets to stay in this house with others.Dinner time arrived so fast.Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon are already at the kitchen.Namjoon so hardly trying to get the attention of Jin but that is not so easy duhh..he is Jin. At last He left the kitchen and Joined to Jimin and Yoongi at the living room.
                   "Hyung I wanna talk to you "Taehyung asked Jin so timidly.
                  "Yeahh carry on..."Jin said still not getting his eyes out of the dish.
                   "Hyung there is no fault in Joon hyung.It is me who did all these.."
                   "I know..I know you are the one who ruined my date "Jin said carelessly not giving any shit about his words.
                  "I am.sorry hyung.I know I am not suitable to even ask for forgiveness.I am soo sorry.I will do anything to bring you two back together"Tae said sniffling with a teary eyes.Jin is not a rude type.He felt that warmth and guilty in his voice and eyes.He can see how much he repent over this.So he hugged the younger and said
                 "Heyy...I didn't mean that.I already forgaved you.I have no any hate towards you and your brother.Actually I love him still. I wanted to play with him "At last Jin chuckled bringing smile to Tae 's face.
                 "Thank you hyung. I will do..."
                  "Noo you don't have to do anything.You have to be a good little brother to me and smile more. You are so gorgeous when you smile."
                  "Nahhh hyung don't tell things like that "Tae said very shyly.
                  "Aigooo who is blushing here ?"Jin said wiping Tae's tears and making him to  giggle. Both of them then again went to cooking actually having no.idea someone watched them from afar.He sweetly smiled at this interaction and mumbled to himself
                "Still you are so adorable Tae. I still love your giggles"With that he left.

In the dinner table so much is going on secretly.Few of them are Namjoon looking at Hoseok and Jin with a death glare , Jimin sheepingly looking at Yoongi and vice versa...yeahhh yoongi too and then Jungkook and Taehyung also galnced at themselves but always get caught making them blushed.
With all these things dinner came to an end.All of them went towards their rooms staying Namjoon and Hoseok to wash dishes.They are doing all househlod chores by dividing them equally.Jungkook secretly peeped to the Taehyung's room to find him writing something on his table while laughing and blushing. Actually what the....Jungkook wanted so badly to go and grab it but.....what is the right to doo...So he left with a heavy heart.  Meanwhile Tae is writing his Jungkook diary and reporting all interactions he had with Jungkook.He is out of this world today...Today is the best day for him...He wished to have this happiness and Jungkook.with him for a long time.

After washing all the dishes Namjoon turned towards Hoseok and warned "STAY AWAY FROM JIN " and left.Hoseok had no idea what that means like he also wants to stay aways from him as well as from all these strange people.Actually what the f....

Hope you all enjoy.....
Please comment your thoughts...
What do you guys think about these characters....
Stay tuned for the next chaper...lot of drama still ahead...
✒️JoWoo