"I asked her not to post the photo for another two weeks, but I don't think she'll be able to keep it up that long. And I think we're safe, thank goodness you were in the store."

"I honestly don't feel like shopping anymore," Louis says, looking up with an apologetic smile.

Harry nods and just sighs. "Did you find anything we can take with us?"

"The nice lady brought me a few things to choose from, but I didn't try on anything."

"We take everything. Get those things and then we'll go back," Harry says, cupping Louis' face and kissing him gently on the forehead.

"It's okay, I'll get it for you. You are a beautiful couple, I hope it's okay when I say that," the nice saleswoman smiles and immediately rushes into the dressing room.

"Thank you," they both say together and grin broadly at it.

Harry leaves a generous tip when paying, and Louis thanks her again for her discretion and help.

With a big bag in hand and the heart a bit wistful about the part of the lost freedom, the two stroll back side by side. Neither of them dares to take the hand of the other anymore, the fear that they will be seen together and that the rumors will be fueled again is too high.

Arriving at the villa, Harry puts all the clothes in the washing machine and then leads Louis by the hand to the pool which is outside in the garden and offers a wonderful view of the sea. Neither of them talks anymore about the fact that they will mainly stay here now. Louis calms himself, as he swims a few laps, saying at least they have each other and that's the most precious thing of all. He knows what he got himself into, even if he was looking forward to it for several days without limits and could show how much he loves the man by his side. Maybe the two of them had been a bit naïve about it - believing that nobody would really recognize Harry. Longing for lots of kisses, he swims to Harry, who has been silently leaning on the edge of the pool for quite some time, looking out to the sea. As he leans in beside him and takes in his side profile, he can't help but reach out and run his finger from his forehead, across his nose and down his chin, making Harry chuckle.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks with a grin and turns his gaze to Louis.

"If I were a poet I would write poems about how beautiful you are. How mesmerized it always leaves me that I'm so happy that you love me," Louis whispers, leaning his head towards Harry so that their mouths meet in a kiss.

"I will definitely write songs about you. About your blue eyes, your brown skin and that you are a wonder to me."

"Oh god, we're so damn cheesy. How good that no one can hear us," Louis giggles softly and Harry kisses him again, grinning.

"I have good news for you, love." Louis waggles his eyebrows and Harry turns directly to him, wide-eyed.

"I spoke to Luke last night when you were sleeping and I will accompany you on your tour. I'll work as a freelancer and I'll be looking for celebs all over the world."

Harry drops his jaw and immediately throws himself at Louis, causing him to lose his footing and he almost dives with Harry in his arms. Louis doesn't get a chance to say another word, instead Harry kisses him long and hard. Of course, as always, things quickly get heated between the two and Harry is downright begging for Louis to love him right then and there.

⊷ ❤︎︎ ⊶

Of course everything will go to shit again. Harry and Louis never seem to rest for long. And so it's not really surprising for either of them when it starts with Bree sending Louis a link to Twitter that evening.