Chapter 15

They actually just fell asleep together yesterday, but now Louis wakes up with a painful boner and can't help but stroke Harry's body up and down, which is still asleep on top of his. The long legs with his tangled, curls tickling his chin, a big hand resting on his heart and it all would be so domestic if Louis didn't finally need some relief. He wiggles his hips uncomfortably and a low moan escapes him as his cock rubs like this on Harry's inner thigh that lies above him.

"Harry," he whimpers, unable to resist and claws with his hand his muscular upper arm.

"Mmm, what's up babe?" He hears Harry sigh wearily into his chest as he rubs his face against his chest, the light stubble rubbing against his bare skin.

Instead of answering, he presses his cock harder against Harry's leg and that suddenly seems to make him wide awake.

"Oh, I see," he murmurs, curling up more on top of him, his face suddenly over his own. Briefly, Louis is distracted and doesn't remember his boner for a moment, because how can someone look as beautiful as Harry in the early morning? The curls are tousled and fluffy from sleep, sticking out in all directions and the green eyes are so sleepy and soft that it takes once again his breath away. But when Harry lets his hand slide down his upper body and finally grabs his cock, all that is forgotten, it feels far too good to finally get some friction. While Harry jerks his dick slowly up and down, Louis pulls Harry's face towards him and immediately finds his way into his mouth with his tongue. Harry's movements are slow, almost teasing, and Louis wants more.

"Can we...can I-?" he stutters into the kiss and Harry immediately knows what he's getting at but shakes his head and quickly kisses away the frowning on his forehead.

"Our second time is supposed to be special, I've already got something planned," he says in a gentle apologetic tone. Louis groans in disappointment, thrusts his cock into Harry's hand in frustration and closes his eyes. Harry just chuckles softly at that and leaves little packs on his eyelids and the tip of his nose.

"Relax babe, I've got you, just enjoin," Harry whispers, sliding his hand skilfully and faster up and down his cock. Louis has been so horny since last night that his breathing is getting so fast he's afraid he's going to hyperventilate, can already feel his cock twitching dangerously and his moans are in sync with the rhythm of Harry's hand.

"Does this make you feel that good?" Harry asks quietly, pressing his thumb lightly into his slit again and again and instead of kissing him further, he watches Louis with a knowing look. Louis has no more words, Harry's hand feels way too good on his cock and so he just nods wildly. As Harry increases the pressure and speeds up, Louis can't hold back his orgasm and cums with a long moan while digging his fingernails hard into Harry's waist.

"Oh god that was embarrassing fast. Can I blame it on being my first handjob from a man?" he murmurs breathlessly, barely able to meet Harry's eyes.

"I know I'm irresistible and blessed with my hands. You can blame it on that," Harry replies, chuckling. Louis just clicks his tongue when he finally catches his lover's gaze and his jaw drops as Harry happily licks his fingers to taste Louis. He feels like his eyes are about to pop out of his head because the view is so obscene and sexy that despite his orgasm he feels his cock is about to come alive again and he's ready for a second round.

"You're staring, Lou," Harry grins, reaching for a tissue from his box by his bedside table and wiping the remains of Louis' stomach and his fingers.

"Shall we shower together again? We still smell from the chlorine from the pool yesterday. And I have to go soon, unfortunately. A day full of appointments." Harry gives him a quick peck on the mouth before rolling off him and out of bed, waiting for him, hand outstretched. Louis is already sad that he will soon have to leave him, but puts on a brave smile and reaches out for the hand.