"That name." Brock said weakly with a cloud of gloom over him as he laid on his side.

The others sweat dropped at his behavior.

"She means Prof. Oak!" Misty snapped.

"Oh, right!" Brock perked back up.

===============

After looking at all the Pokémon in the Oak corral, everyone was having some tea with Prof Oak. Prof Oak was looking at Tracey's sketches and thought they were truly remarkable.

"I have to admit that these are amazing sketches." Prof. Oak commented, looking at the sketch of Lapras.

"I agree." Lusamine agreed.

"Why thank you, Prof. Oak, Miss Lusamine." Tracey smiled.

Suddenly they heard a sort of banging noise.

"What was that?" Cora gasped.

Brock looked outside the window, "Huh, something is surrounding the whole place." He said.

"This has Team Rocket written all over it." Alain stated.

Prof Oak and the gang ran out of the building to deal with the situation. There was a tent that surrounded the lab. They noticed Team Rocket was on a trapeze rope above them.

"Prepare for trouble and getting ready for the best act yet." Jessie began.

"And better make that double because we don't use a net." James continued.

"To protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all people within our nation."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

"Serenity, Ice Beam!" Cora cut in as she released her shiny Latias.

Serenity the shiny Latias appeared and aimed an Ice Beam attack at Team Rocket which encased them into a block of ice and the ice block fell to the ground.

"Now use Steel Wing to cut the rest of the tent!"

Serenity flew upwards, as her wings glowed metallic color and cut through the gigantic tent with her wings, the tent began to collapse.

"Now it's time to finish this," Cora declared, "Serenity, Dragon Pulse! Kilala, Psybeam!"

 Serenity and Kilala fired their attacks at Team Rocket.

BOOM! BLAST!

The attacks caused the ice to break and sent Team Rocket into the air.

Jessie grumbled, "That twerp interrupted our motto again!"

"Yeah, and we lost again!" James added.

Meowth sighed, "So it seems."

"LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!" Team Rocket screamed out as they faded into the distance sky.

DING!

"Great job you two." Cora complimented her shiny Espeon and shiny Latias.

They cooed at her compliment and nuzzled against her.

"I have to say Cora, you and your Pokémon become more amazing every time I see you battle. And the way you have raised and trained your Pokémon is remarkable." Prof. Oak complimented.

"I have to agree. Those two were amazing." Lusamine added.

"Thanks Professor, Miss Lusamine, but my Pokémon deserve the credit." Cora thanked the two.