Off To the Orange Islands

With the Indigo League over, the gang was now back in Viridian City. The gang along with Alise Joy and Prof. Augustine Sycamore were heading towards Pallet Town where Prof. Oak arranged a party for the celebration of the Indigo League participants of Pallet Town. Prof. Oak also invited Cora and her mom to come as well. At the moment, Cora, Alise, Alain, Mairin and Augustine were riding on the flying/dragon type Pokémon, heading towards Prof. Oak's lab. Cora was riding on Nuri (Shiny Charizard), Alise on Talia (Altaria), Alain and Mairin on Alain's Charizard and Augustine on his Garchomp.

"Sorry for making Garchomp and Salamence carry the food, Professor, Alain." Alise apologized to the Kalos Region Professor and his son.

Apparently, Cora's mom went a little overboard with the food. So Augustine and Alain brought out their dragon types to help out.

"It's alright. Just make sure that you share your food with them." Augustine requested.

Alise smiled, "Don't worry, I will." She promised.

"Hey guys, doesn't that balloon look familiar?" Mairin asked, pointing ahead of them.

Everyone turned to what Mairin was pointing at and saw a Meowth shaped balloon on it. At the bottom of the basket was a tied-up Pikachu.

"It's Team Rocket!" Cora gasped.

"Do they really need to show up at celebrations?" Alain groaned.

"They're probably there for Pokémon and the food." Cora deadpanned.

"Most definitely." Mairin agreed.

"Okay then, let's help. Mom, can you catch Pikachu after we free him? We'll take care of Team Rocket." Cora requested.

Alise nodded, "You got it."

"Alright everyone, let's go!" Cora ordered.

===================

"Pikachu!" Ash called out.

"Pika!" Pikachu cried out.

"Air Slash!" A female voice commanded.

White energy discs cut Pikachu free of the rope. But he ended up falling, he cried out in panic. Suddenly, someone caught his fall. Everyone below was surprised who it was: Nurse Alise Joy who was riding on Talia.

"It's Nurse Joy!" Brock gasped.

"That's Talia!" Misty added.

"You okay, Pikachu?" Alise Joy asked.

"Pika!" Pikachu chirped.

Then Talia, Garchomp, Nuri, Charizard and Salamence hovered in front of Team Rocket's balloon.

"You three had some nerve to disturb this party." Cora reprimanded the trio.

"Well of course. Where there's Pokémon and great food, there's no way that we can't miss this opportunity!" Jessie smiled.

Cora and Alain groaned at Jessie's answer.

"How about we show this trio what we do to party crashers?" Cora smiled.

"Especially if they're Team Rocket." Alain smiled, catching on.

"I won't mind helping out." Augustine smiled, "I won't let them ruin this party any longer."

Team Rocket flinched at their smiles.

"Those smiles are starting to scare me." James admitted.

"They don't indicate anything good." Jessie added.

"I agree." Meowth agreed.

"Nuri, Talia-"

"Charizard, Salamence-