Murcott Island

Sometime after meeting Gastly and Haunter, Cora and the gang arrived at another island on Kano.

"Thanks for the ride, Lapras." Ash thanked the Transport Pokémon.

"Thanks for the ride, Rory." Cora thanked the Atrocious Pokémon.

"Lap./Gyar (No problem.)" Rory and Lapras smiled.

Cora and Ash returned their Pokémon to their Pokéball.

Tracey took out his two Pokéballs, "Okay Venonat, Marill, go!" He released his two Pokémon.

"Venonat."

"Marill Marill."

"You seem to be excited to be on this island, Tracey." Cora stated.

"Well I've been wanting to visit this island for a long time, Cora." Tracey explained.

Suddenly a Beedrill flew by, and Misty gasped as she fell to her knees.

"What's the matter?" Tracey asked, confused.

Misty pointed in the direction where Beedrill flew off, "That was a Beedrill and a BIG one!"

"That's one of the reasons why I'm so happy to be here, Misty." Tracey smiled.

"What?" Misty asked, confused.

"Murcott Island is home to all sorts of bug Pokémon." Tracey replied, happily.

"Well I don't mind any other bug Pokémon. It's just that I don't like Beedrills all that much." Mairin admitted.

"Well there's a Pokémon center here. So we can take Mairin and Misty there first, then we can explore the island next." Cora suggested.

"I think that would be a good idea. We don't want Mairin and Misty to accidentally scare off all the bug Pokémon that Tracey wants to find." Alain agreed.

Mairin and Misty pouted at that statement and then sighed.

==========================

So Cora and the gang went to find the Pokémon Center first. When suddenly Kilala spotted something. Then ran off in that direction.

"Kilala, where are you going?" Cora followed after Kilala with the gang behind her.

Kilala led them to a small clearing where they saw an injured Scyther. The gang ran over to it at once.

"We need to get this Scyther to the Pokémon center at once." Tracey decided.

At that moment, Scyther opened its eyes and saw the gang. They slightly flinched at the emotion in its eyes.

"It doesn't look too happy." Misty paled.

"I have something that will make you feel lots better." Tracey got out a potion from his rucksack.

Just as Tracey was about to spray the potion on Scyther's wounds, Scyther jumped up and got into battle position. Even though it was very weak, Scyther was somehow able to stand up.

"Amazing, Scyther is still able to stand even when its injured." Alain commented, impressed.

"Please Scyther. We just want to help you." Cora pleaded, calmly.

"Espe. Espe espeon espe, espeon! (You're injured. If you don't get treatment soon you could possibly get captured easily by some other trainer or worse, die!)" Kilala added.

Scyther stared at the group as if it was examining them. It sighed heavily as it fell to the ground. The gang ran over to it. Alain and Tracey helped it sit up. They knew that Scyther would be too weak and heavy for them to get it to the Pokémon Center in time.