Mikan Island

Last time Cora and her friends had arrived at Valencia Island to receive a mysterious Pokéball for Professor Oak, after getting the GS Ball from Professor Ivy, the gang said their goodbyes and parted way to Tangelo Island.

========================

Cora, Alain and Mairin had arrived on Tangelo Island and went to the Pokémon Center to sign up for the Orange League. Nurse Tricia Joy helped them get registered and wished them luck on the league.

The strange thing about arriving on Tangelo Island was that they haven't come across the baby Lapras yet. Well Cora knew that Ash will meet that baby Lapras as soon as he comes to Tangelo Island.

========================== 

At the moment, Cora, Alain and Mairin were riding Rory (Shiny Gyarados) across the ocean to get to an island called Mikan Island, for Cora and Alain's first gym badge. The gang thought that riding on Rory across the ocean was fun, cheaper and quicker than a ferry.

"I find it funny that I'm starting to collect the Orange League badges," Cora said, "I mean not long ago I started collecting badges for the Indigo League."

"It's feels like forever since I'm collecting the Orange League badges too. Only two years ago I collected all of the Kalos badges." Alain commented.

Cora and Alain smiled at that comment.

=======================

Soon they reached Mikan Island at last. The group got off Rory and Cora returned him for a rest. They went off to the Pokémon Center to have their Pokémon checked and get something to eat before heading off the Mikan Island Gym.

======================

The gang walked along a path lined with palm trees, which led to and from the beach. Suddenly Kilala saw a coconut on the ground by the road.

"Espeon, espe! (Hey, a coconut!)" She yelled in surprise.

She was just about to pick it up when Cora stopped her. "Hang on a minute Kilala," she said, "this is a trap," and pointed to a string attached to the coconut, "Seems like someone is trying to pull a prank on us."

Cora grinned and turned to Kilala and Chespie, "Kilala, Chespie, can you move the bucket to where the prankster is?"

"Espeon." Kilala nodded and turned to Chespie, "Espe espeon? (Wanna help?)"

Chespie nodded, "Chesp."

The two Pokémon ran up the palm tree and move the bucket, above where they spotted someone hiding behind some bushes (must be the prankster) and left the bucket above that person.

"Espe!/Chesp!" The two Pokémon high paw each other.

"Now for our little trick." Cora smiled. Kilala and Chespie snickered.

"Let's eat this coconut, Chespie." Mairin suggested.

Chespie picked up the coconut, and when he did that, the string pulled the bucket, tipping all the water all over the prankster.

"GAAHHHH!" The young boy, prankster screamed and jumped from behind the tree and bush, "What happened?!" He shrieked out, soaking wet, "I'm sure that I place the bucket in the right place! How?!"

Cora recognized the young boy as Senta Atsumi, younger brother to Cissy the gym leader of Mikan Island.

Alain, Mairin and the Pokémon chuckled.

Cora giggled, "You did, but I had Kilala and Chespie move the bucket that was in the tree." She explained.

"Say what?!" Senta was in shock from that.