Trovita Island

The gang were on the boat that was taking them to Trovita Island where Cora, Alain and Ash will earn their third Orange League Gym Badge.

"Hey, what are those spiky rock things?" Misty asked, curiously, seeing lots of them.

"Oh those, are just rock formation that rose up from the ocean when Trovita Island rose as well." Tracey answered.

"What do you think the Trovita gym leader will be like, Cora?" Mairin asked.

"I don't know," Cora shrugged, "All I can say is that the gym leader will give Alain, Ash and I tough challenges like Danny and Cissy did. Who knows what they could be?"

"Well that's not going to stop me from getting a gym badge!" Ash declared.

Kilala, Pikachu and Chespie both blinked and then two more times, "Espeon!/Pika!/Chesp!" The three exclaimed.

"Espeon! (Someone is drowning!)" Kilala exclaimed, pointing towards the ocean.

The gang was shocked when they saw a little girl with a Pokémon, Seel and they were struggling against the whirlpool that trapped them.

"HELPPPP! Please, somebody! Help me!" The little girl screamed out.

"That little girl is drowning!" Tracey gasped.

"We gotta do something!" Cora decided.

"Please help! Somebody help!" The little girl continued to scream.

"Dewgong, I need your help!" Misty sent out the sea lion Pokémon.

"Dewgong!" The Pokémon said, appearing.

"Rory, help us too!" Cora released Rory.

"Gyaa!" Rory said as he appeared.

"Lets go Dewgong." Misty said, she took a deep breath and they both drove in.

Cora waited until they headed up to the surface. Then she spotted them.

"Misty! Over here!" Cora called out on her Atrocious Pokémon.

"Espeon!" Kilala called out.

"Dewgong, let's get them both over to Rory." Misty said.

Dewgong nodded, it swam towards the Atrocious Pokémon. Misty handed the little girl over to Cora, who grabbed her and place her on Rory's back. Then they headed back to the boat.

"That was a close call. What exactly were you doing out there in the first place?" Cora asked, it was odd for a little girl to be out here in the first place, by herself especially. When she looked at her again, she recognized the girl as Mahri, the little sister to Rudy the Trovita Island Gym Leader.

Mahri frowned, "I was swimming with Seel near the beach but the ocean pulled us out." She answered.

"You have to be careful in the ocean." Misty spoke up.

"Huh?" Mahri looked at Misty.

"The current can be dangerous and you always make sure that you swim with other people around. Okay?" Misty said.

"Uh uh." Mahri nodded, with a smile.

"And Seel."

"Ahahaha." They both laugh.

Cora smiled at them.

"Espe." Kilala smiled.

========================

When the gang reached the dock, they heard some voices.

"There she is!"

"She's okay?"