The Power of One

Cora and the gang were out at sea, on a boat. The weather was gorgeous, and no sign of trouble was heading their way. But Cora had an odd feeling that trouble was brewing somewhere.

"What a great day." Cora declared, stretching her arms.

Alain smiled, "I agree."

"Hey I have an idea. Let's bring out our Pokémon to enjoy the weather as well." Cora suggested.

Alain and Mairin liked that idea.

"Maren, is it alright?" Cora asked the owner of the boat.

Maren Michi, the owner of the boat that the gang were on. She has dark green hair and orange eyes, she wore a bright orange outfit with black boots and a black cap, pulled backwards.

Maren looked at them with a smile, "Of course. It would take us about an hour before we reach the next island, there is plenty of time." She answered.

Cora sent out Jackal (Shiny Lucario), Nuri (Shiny Charizard), Sypro (Shiny Gengar), Risha (Toucannon), Romulus (Dusk Form Lycanroc), Rory (Shiny Gyarados), Galahad (Zamazenta), Athena (Shiny Zacian), Serenity (Shiny Latias) and Poppy (Tsareena). Mairin sent out Mary (Azumarill), Cathy (Delcatty), Carissa (Shaymin) and Wade (Politoed). Alain let out his Charizard, Floatzel, Marowak, Shiny Gyarados, and Shiny Zoroark. All the Pokémon were relaxing, except Kilala, Chespie, and Jevin (Togepi). Kilala and Chespie were staring seriously at the sky, as if they could sense that something very wrong was about to happen.

Dark grey clouds quickly appeared in the sky, it started to rain really hard with howls of winds and worst of all, really rough waves started build up in the ocean.

"What!" Cora gasped.

The gang quickly returned back all their Pokémon for safety and grabbed onto the rails of the boat tightly, so they wouldn't fall off.

"Where did this crazy storm come from?!" Mairin shouted.

"I don't know!" Cora shouted, "but it certainly came out of nowhere!"

"Hang on!" Maren yelled, as she tired her best to take control of her boat, but it wasn't easy, the current of the waves were rough.

A big school of Magikarp was swimming near them. They seemed fuller of life than usual, and they swam with the boat, as if they were helping control the boat. Maren soon noticed that they were heading towards an island.

"That's Shamouti Island," Maren said to the gang, "We're in the middle of the Orange Islands. I'm going to port the boat there." The gang agreed with Maren's decision; after all sailing in a storm is very dangerous!

======================

Cora and the gang just set foot on Shamouti Island.

"Lucky we found this island." Cora sighed.

"If we hadn't, we would be in real trouble." Alain added.

"Uh I think we are still in trouble." Mairin said, nervously, pointing at something behind the two.

"What?" The two trainers turned around and saw what Mairin was nervous about, "Ah!"

The gang saw lots of people dressed in some sort of fury feathery tribe clothing and had beads of big birds, they jumped down to the shore. The gang yelped, freaked out by this.

"Maren, how are you?" A female voice spoke up, sounds like a discorded.

Cora blinked, "Huh?"

The female one that spoke was removing the bird head mask off, revealing a young woman with short brown hair and sea green eyes, she wore traditional islanders clothing, "It's been a while." Her voice sound normal.