Pummelo Island

Cora, Alain and Mairin were now riding Rory on their way to Pummelo Island.

"I can't believe that I'm finally on my way to the Orange League." Cora said.

"How do you feel about it, Cora?" Mairin asked.

"Nervous and excited." Cora admitted.

"I know that you're going to win it, Cora." Alain encouraged.

Cora smiled Alain, "So will you, Alain."

Alain smiled back at Cora.

Chespie looked to the side and saw something, "Ches? (What's that?)" He asked.

"Espe?" Kilala looked and saw a silhouette of a Pokémon flying across the ocean water, fast.

Cora pulled out her phone and pointedly the silhouette Pokémon that took off into the sky, it scanned the Pokémon.

The image of the Pokémon appeared in full color, "[Pokémon Identified; Dragonite, the Dragon Pokémon. Type; Dragon and Flying-type.]" The female mechanical voice said.

"A Dragonite huh?" Mairin awed at the Pokémon.

"Must belong to Drake. From what I heard, he's the only one on Pummelo Island that has a Dragonite." Alain said.

==============

The gang then moved on to Pummelo Island. When the gang finally got to Pummelo Island, the first thing they did was go to the building where Cora and Alain had to register to enter the Orange League. The receptionist scanned Cora's phone and four gym badges and soon Cora was registered. Then the receptionist scanned Alain's Pokédex and four gym badges. Alain was now registered as well.

"Okay, Cora Joy, your match is scheduled at ten o'clock in the morning at the Pummelo Stadium tomorrow. Alain Sycamore is scheduled at eleven o'clock the day after Cora's." The receptionist informed.

At that moment, Ash, Misty and Tracey appeared. 

"We're finally here!" Ash beamed, "I bet we beat Cora."

"Pika!" Pikachu chirped.

"Hey Ash." Mairin greeted.

Ash turned to Mairin when he heard her voice and saw Cora and Alain at the receptionist desk. 

"Cora, Alain, are you two already registered?" Ash asked.

"Yes." Cora and Alain replied.

Ash's head slumped down at their answer. 

"Cora beat you once again." Misty commented.

"Don't remind me, please." Ash pleaded.

Then Ash registered for the league and his battle was scheduled the day after Alain's, much to his disappointment.

Cora asked the receptionist where the Pummelo Stadium was. The receptionist showed the gang the way to the Pummelo Stadium. The Pummelo Stadium stood on the top of a big hill, and it looked Roman coliseum style.

There was a domed shape building next to the Pummelo Stadium. The receptionist explained that the dome shaped building was the Orange League's Hall of Fame. Inside there were stone statues of some Pokémon, pictures of trainers with their six Pokémon and stone slates of prints from Pokémon.

"If a trainer wins the Orange League, not only would you win the winner's trophy but a photo you and your six Pokémon get to be placed in the hall of fame." The receptionist told them.

Cora got really excited of thinking about being placed in the hall of fame. Ash was excited as well.

"To win the Orange League, you have to defeat our head leader, Drake, in a six-on-six Pokémon battle." The receptionist added.