Navel Island

Cora and the gang had quite the adventures for the last two weeks.

First the gang accidentally got washed up on Pinkan Island due to getting caught in a whirlpool and so they immediately when to find Officer Jenny who apparently works here because this island is highly protected by the Pokémon Reserve. The gang also found out that all the Pokémon on this island are all the color PINK! A special type of berry grows on this island, known as; Pinkan Berries and any Pokémon who eat the berries turned pink, also the Pokémon only stay pink if they eat the berry all the time.

As expected, Team Rocket had showed up who was being chased by a pink Ninoking. Before they could do their motto, Cora told Kilala to use Psybeam which sent them blasting off. When the Ninoking had its attention on Officer Jenny and the gang, Cora had told Kilala to use Psychic to stop its attack. Then Cora took out her ocarina and performed Oración. The Ninoking calmed down and left the area. Officer Jenny told them that she can get them off the island on her boat, which they agreed, and they also promise to keep this Pinkan Island a secret.

Officer Jenny also gave Cora, Alain and Mairin a Pokémon Egg which she had found while observing around the island.

=====================

Next the gang was passing through a town when they heard an announcement from the announcer telling people in town about a show on a boat. On the boat was a show called the Pokémon Showboat, a wonderful carnival where Pokémon can speak and perform plays.

Of course Pokémon couldn't really talk unless your Team Rocket's Meowth and a powerful Pokémon. It was all human actors acting out their own voices from the backstage, while the Pokémon in the performance mimed the voices.

However, there was a problem with one of the performers, a young actress from the performance named Kay, told them that she has been having problems with her Raichu ever since it shocked her early in their relationship and since then she was afraid of her Raichu and her Raichu was afraid of her. But all in the end, the problem was solved, Kay and her Raichu relationship was back to normal and now they are back to performing with the other actors and Pokémon.

Also the gang all promised not to say anything about the secret of the Pokémon Act.

========================

When they were at Kinnow Island, Cora and her Pokémon were training when they found two Pokémon eggs that were left near the beach while Cora, Kilala, Alain, and Jackal were taking a jog along the beach. Jackal suggested that they take the eggs with them. During training, Poppy (Steenee) evolved into Tsareena and Risha (Trumbeak) into Toucannon.

========================

When the gang arrived at Navel Island, they looked around and saw the place was quiet and empty.

"Is it just me or this place seems deserted?" Cora questioned.

"No, it's not just you." Alain responded.

"Well if this is Naval Island, where's the gym?" Cora pondered.

"Hey Cora!" A female voice called out.

Cora, Alain and Mairin turned to the voice and saw Misty, Ash and Tracey walking over to them.

"Hey Misty, Ash, Tracey. It's been a while huh?" Cora asked.

"It certainly has." Tracey agreed, "So you and Alain are here to battle the Navel Island gym leader, right?"

Alain nodded, "That's right. But this place feels abandoned." He commented.