Kumquat Island

Sometime after the whole weather crisis with Lugia and the three Legendary birds, Cora, Alain and Mairin had arrived on an island called Kumquat Island, where Cora and Alain could obtain their fourth and final Orange League badge.

"Just one more badge." Cora smiled.

"Espeon!" Kilala smiled.

"What is this island about?" Mairin asked.

"From what I've read; apart from having a gym, Kumquat Island is famous for its luxurious hotels, beaches, and hot springs." Alain informed.

==================

The gang got off Rory and then began to explore the island.

"This place sure is packed." Cora commented, looking around.

"Like I said, it's famous for its luxury resorts." Alain pointed out.

"Hey, can we try the hot springs?" Mairin asked.

"I don't mind but I would like to know like where the gym is." Cora answered.

"I can help with that." A female voice said, from behind them.

The gang turned around, seeing a middle-aged woman with shoulder length red hair and blue eyes, she wore a long dark blue dress with a yellow and green long sleeve coat over the top. Cora knew that this was Luana the Kumquat Island Gym Leader.

"Um, who are you?" Mairin asked.

"I'm Luana Ryuchin. I'm a Manager of Hotel Ryuchin and the Kumquat Island Gym Leader." Luana introduced herself.

Cora was delighted when she heard that. "My name is Cora Joy," she said, "and I wish to have a gym battle with you for my fourth and final Orange League badge."

"I'm Alain Sycamore and I wish to battle you for my final Orange League badge." Alain introduced himself.

"I will accept your battle Cora and we will have it tomorrow. Alain, we'll have a battle the day after Cora's. Also, I propose a double battle." Luana accepted, "So I suggest you three spend a night at my hotel."

Cora, Alain and Mairin agreed to the offer right away, and Cora had to agree too; she couldn't beat that. Just then Cora noticed that an Alakazam was standing next to Luana.

"I take it that Alakazam is yours?" Cora asked.

"That's right," Luana replied, "and my battling partner."

Cora knew that Luana was also going to use Marowak with her Alakazam in the gym battle tomorrow.

==========================

Luana led the to her luxury hotel. Apparently, it was not only her hotel, but it was also where she held the gym battles. And it had rooms where both Pokémon and their trainers could relax. Luana offered the gang the night in her hotel's most exquisite suite for free of charge. And right now, the gang were enjoying the hot spring.

"So Cora," Mairin said, "What two Pokémon are you going to use?"

"Well I decided Zunair and Emmett." Cora replied.

{A/N: Zunair (Shiny Umbreon), Emmett (Quaxwell)}

"Well we already know that Luana's first Pokémon is Alakazam, but why did you choose Emmett?" Mairin questioned.

"Emmett never got his chance to fight in any of the previous challenges. So I decided to take a chance with him." Cora answered, "I believe that he'll do great."

"If you're sure, Cora." Alain stated.

"Yes, I'm sure." Cora assured Alain, "I'm sure you'll do great in your battle as well." She smiled.