A Tent Situation

After the incident with a Lapras pod and some pirates, Cora and the gang were now on their way to Pallet Town.

"I can't wait to be home again and see mum again." Ash smiled.

"I can't wait to meet Prof Oak at last." Tracey said.

"I wonder how Prof Oak is doing with the GS ball." Alain pondered.

"You know," Cora said, "Something about that ball seemed weird to me. I mean no one could get it open, as if this ball has to have something happen to it to actually open."

"Do you mean like in those stories? The ones that show that a special magic item have to be in a special place to work or such?" Misty questioned.

"I do not know," Cora answered, "The GS ball is a real mystery."

======================

That afternoon, the boat finally brought Cora and the gang to the docks of Kanto.

"Finally, we're here." Cora announced.

They went inside the Viridian Pokémon Center and greeted Nurse Alise Joy who was happy to see her daughter. She had watched Cora's match on the TV and was amazed on how she did. She also congratulated her on her victory. Cora went into her room and placed her Orange League trophy and four badges onto a shelf, where her eight badges and trophy from the Indigo League, were.

=====================

After walking some forests, the gang along with Alise Joy made it into Pallet Town.

"Home again." Ash said, looking at the landscape.

"Wow, Pallet Town looks lovely." Tracey complimented.

"We're going ahead, Ash." Cora decided.

"Okay see you there." Ash agreed.

Ash ran towards his house with Misty and Tracey running after him.

======================

Cora, Alain, Mairin and Nurse Alise Joy arrived at the door of Professor Oak's lab when they heard voices behind them. They turned around and saw Ash, Misty, and Tracey along with Brock.

"Brock?!" Cora and Alain gasped.

"What are you doing here?!" Mairin exclaimed.

"Hey Cora, Alain, Mairin, good to see you." Brock greeted them.

"What are you doing here? Last time we saw you, was back with Professor Ivy and her three assistants." Mairin questioned.

Brock smile faded away immediately and laid on his side with a gloomy aura around himself, "That name." He muttered, weakly.

"Um, Brock?" Alain asked.

"... I don't want to talk about it..." Brock said, weakly.

Cora, Alain and Mairin turned to Ash, Misty and Tracey.

"Professor Ivy dumped him." Misty whispered to the three of them.

"Oh brother." Cora, Alain and Mairin sighed.

"Uh Tracey, what's with all the sketchbooks?" Mairin asked.

"Oh, I'm going to show them to Professor Oak." Tracey replied.

Cora wondered how many sketches Tracey had; after all Tracey did say that he has sketched quite a lot of Pokémon in the past. When they got to the lab and entered it, they saw Prof Oak standing beside Shayla (Clefable) who seem to be scolding Kurama (Zoroark).