Sunburst Island

Once again, Cora and her friends were sailing through the sunny surf. Kilala (Shiny Espeon), Chespie (Chespin), and Jevin (Togepi) were on Rory's head (Shiny Gyarados), enjoying the view.

Kilala spotted something, floating on the water, "Espeon? (What's that?)" She asked.

This got the gang curious, they saw a bottle floating on the water.

Cora stopped Rory and Chespie used Vine Whip to grab the bottle and handed it to Cora.

Cora looked at the bottle, which had a piece of paper inside, "Huh? There's a paper inside." She said and she opened the lid of the bottle.

"Looks like a letter." Alain said.

"Espe." Kilala blinked.

"Might be from one of the islands." Alain guessed.

"What does it say?" Mairin asked.

Cora removed the paper from inside the bottle and opened it up reading it out, "Umm, let's see. "If you know anything about a Pokémon known as the Crystal Onix, let me know right away. Signed Marissa Isao from Sunburst Island." Huh?" She read.

"The Crystal Onix?" Mairin asked, curious.

"Yeah, it's supposed to be an Onix made out of glass crystal." Alain replied.

"Is it real?" Mairin questioned.

"I heard about it. It's a myth. But there are some people who've said they've seen it." Alain answered.

"We should go check it out. Who knows? We might even see the Crystal Onix." Cora suggested.

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea." Alain agreed.

"Alright. Rory, onwards to Sunburst Island." Cora commanded.

"Roar!" Rory roared, swimming towards Sunburst Island.

======================

The gang arrived at Sunburst Island and what they saw was a bunch of shops selling things made out of glass.

"Wow, so much glass." Mairin awed.

"From what I've read, Sunburst Island is famous for its shops of things all made from glass." Alain explained.

"My mum has a glass figurine of a Chansey," Cora commented, "My dad got that as a gift for her birthday a long time ago."

The gang walked down a street where there were a lot of glass shops. You could see glass ornaments everywhere; glass vases, glasses to drink out of, glass plates and bowls and even glass Pokémon figures.

"You're still keeping this junk shop open?" A man voice asked, that sound very annoyed.

"Espeon?" Kilala's ear twitched.

The gang saw a little girl with pink hair, standing in front of a shop and a man who seemed to be scolding at the girl.

"You two should just close this shop," The man suggested in a rude tone, "Your brother has no talent of making glass figurines."

"Yes he does," The little girl said, sadly, "He's just having trouble."

"Come now. Don't start crying on me." The man backed away slightly.

The gang walked up to them.

"Maybe if you don't bully the girl she wouldn't have to cry." Cora stated.

The man looked at the gang, "Do you kids know her?" He sweat slightly.

"We don't have to know her but the way you're speaking to her is very mean." Mairin frowned.