SS : Koenji Rokusuke I

Humiliated.

Nothing describes what happened these past months better. I have always known I am exceptional, yet I wanted to be more than that. Pure talent can carry anyone through life, but I wanted to become something more than just "Talented" to climb such a mountain and ascend past just someone extraordinary is a real achievement. As such, I used all of my gifts in life to ascend that mountain and reach it, and before today I thought that I had already climbed and surpassed it.

But I was wrong. He showed up. At first, I didn't think much of him. He is merely another power-hungry liar, but I was wrong. I let my guard down for once in my life and got humiliated. He destroyed me thoroughly. One who looked down on others was looked down upon by someone who associated with people I saw as lower than me. Not to mention that he was going easy on me, such a disgraceful display of me.

I despised it.

But I have to thank him as he has shown me that there is an even higher mountain to climb and surpass, and as I have always done before, I will overcome it. I refuse to accept my limits. I will topple him from the throne I rightfully deserve to sit on.

Although I have never cared for others' opinions, he still took away what was rightfully mine, the title of the best. I'm not that delusional to not know that most people don't think I am Perfect. But to make me doubt my own Perfection, for even a slimmer of a second, is a crime I cannot overlook.

I have to destroy him to regain my pride and prove my absolution. No matter the cost, for me to live without the fact that I am the pinnacle of human evolution is a fate worse than death, and I refuse to accept such a fate when I have these three years to surpass him.

I will prove your Imperfection and establish my own Perfection.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.