Part : 2.5 { Black Sheep ]

Today is my first day at Advance Nurturing High School. Technically it's the second day, but let me have this, okay? My plans for today are simple because it is only the first day I won't need to do anything other than some subtle manipulation and information gathering. So I will do just that.

Kiyotaka: Yo! Good morning Inogashira, Mii-chan and Mori!

I say this with a friendly smile as I walk into the class.

Inogashira: G-good morning Ayanokoji-kun..!

Mii-chan: Good morning Ayanokoji-kun!

Mori: Morning, Koji!

The three exclaim.

Kiyotaka: Uhhh, Where is Kushida? Isn't she usually with you guys?

I ask suspiciously, seeing no Beigh-haired angel around her usual group.

Mii-chan: We're not sure ourselves, to be honest... We saw her talking to someone from another class tho... Maybe she's still talking with them?

Mii-chan answers my question as the other two nod their heads.

I see... she works much faster than I thought... impressive... I'll have to test her further tho... I have a grasp... on her social skills now... but I'll need to find something... that will show me her manipulation and deception...

Kiyotaka: I see... Eh, I'm sure it's nothing. I bet she just got stuck with a favor she accepted because this is Kushida we're talking about, hehe.

They giggle a little while nodding.

Kiyotaka: Anyways, Wanna go to the ma-

Sweet-Voiced-Girl: At Five PM Japan Standard Time today, we will be holding a student club fair in Gymnasium No.1-

All the speakers announce while cutting me off from inviting them to the mall after school.

Kiyotaka: Oh, cool! Are you guys joining any clubs?

I ask the three.

I'll try joining the most beneficial club... Nagumo... someone's name I heard from the idiotic trio of senpai yesterday.... sounded like someone powerful... so there is a high possibility he holds a powerful position... Student Council Member for sure... if I join the council... I'll get close to him... and then I can use him... and throw him away once I surpass him...

Mii-chan: I'm not sure yet... Maybe a multi-lingual club? I might not join any club at all.

Inogashira: I-if there's a knitting club, I'll join it..!

Mori: Do you even have to ask?

They all respond to my question except for Mori.

Kiyotaka: Cool, cool. Want to come to the club's fairs with me after school?

They look at each other before nodding.

Sato: U-um... Ayanokoji-kun... Do you want to go to the Club Fair with me after school?

I see a shy Sato Maya, a classmate of my class, approach me to ask me out to the clubs while avoiding eye contact.

Kiyotaka: Sure! Is it alright if Inogashira, Mori, and Mii-chan come along too?

I accept before she nods and runs back to her group of friends. Her group consists of Karuizawa Kei, Matsushita Chiaki, and Shinohara Satsuki. They all snicker with each other while giggling after Sato reaches them.

A fan a day, huh... I haven't even done much yet...

Our teacher entered the class shortly after to begin our lessons.