{ Prologue }

As I was finishing my current task, I was called over to my father's office, although I'm not sure why, I hope it will be good news this time. It's better to not keep my hopes up, considering what kind of man he is.

As I was being escorted by 2 of the instructors, I was running simulations through my head, pondering over why he would possibly need to see me.

"Is he increasing the difficulty and wants to inform me?"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Do I have to visit someone again?"

"Has he finally grown a heart and decided to let me go?"

The last one was obviously a joke. Hell would have to freeze over twice for him to ever give me anything positive. Nevertheless, I reached the door leading to his office. And as I was standing in front of it, still pondering why I was called. The men escorting me slowly started backing away like wolves backing away from the alpha's prey, which was my cue to enter.

----------

As I entered, I saw my biological father sitting behind his desk with his ever-so-cold and calculating gaze. Geez man, calm down. It's not like I dented your car or anything.

Astuomi: Kiyotaka. You have finally finished the final assignment that we could've given you. And as such, there is nothing else left to teach you in this place. All that's left for you to improve is your physical strength, which will take time for you to improve.

Wow did hell really freeze over twice?

Finished my final assignment....? Wow, this is unexpected. Although, I've never cared much about whether there is an end to these endless tasks. I'm kind of relieved that it's finally over. But that leaves the question

what's next for me?

Kiyotaka: I see. So what do I do next sir?

Atsuomi: Although you have proven your superiority more times than required already. You lack social skills. And due to the 4th generation only having 1 survivor, we have decided to take drastic measures for your improvement.

Drastic measures? I wonder what he means with that?

Atsuomi: Me and the board have decided that the best way to improve your lacking social skills, Is for you to be enrolled in a high school.

Talk about surprising and I can tell this has been a heartbreaking decision to make for this old man. I mean enrolling his little masterpiece in a high school, like what a real father would do, must be painful for this black-hearted man.

It's not like I'm one to talk tho.

Atsuomi: As such, you will be sent off to live with my butler in one of my mansions for 3 months. During this time, he will teach you all the basics of living in a normal society. After the 3 months are over, you will be enrolled in Advanced Nurturing High School until graduation, where you will continue your self-education with minimal involvement. Your task there will be to become the most influential and adored person in school.

This day keeps on getting better and better. Attending a normal high school for 3 years? I'd be lying if I thought I was dreaming for a second there but 3 years of being cut off from this place and my father? If I wasn't empty inside, I would shed real tears. Although that last part will be more difficult than I thought. I mean, my true personality isn't adorable or admirable. I guess I will have to just compromise then and fake it till I make it.

Atsuomi: You will be escorted to my mansion in 20 minutes, so prepare your belongings and return to me before that time.

You talking like I have anything to my name here.

----------

As I was walking back to my living quarters to wait till my pickup arrives. I was barely able to keep my excitement in check.

Finally 3 years with more than just myself and these instructors!

"Will I be able to make friends?"

"Maybe I'll even get a girlfriend!"

"What does normal food taste like?"

"Are people truly equal?"

"How far ahead am I compared to normal people?"

I can tell that I will cherish the next 3 years for the rest of my life. I wonder tho, How long can I put on a fake facade?

843 Words

So? What do u think about this prologue? I've tried stuffing in as many subtle future plot hints and even references to canonical things and hints to kiyotakas different personality in this universe also the reason to why atsuomi straight up admits that he wants kiyotaka to attend ANHS and not hide his involvement like in canon is due to kiyotaka not lacking any emotions in his eyes and merely lacks social skills so his goal is different from instead of needing kiyotaka to learn emotions naturally he merely needs him to understand and learn social skills and norms which could be treated as just another task like the others