Part : 10.5 { Misleading Ideas }

Kakeru's Point Of View

It's been a day since my braindead minions pulled the charges on that red mongrel, and the general consensus on how the events went down was like this.

"Class C found a witness who took pictures and a video of the incident. But Class C only used the pictures in the trial to waste time, eventually forcing the president to put expulsions on the table. Afterward, they used the recording to scare Class D into pulling the charges, thus resulting in no losses for both Class C and Class D."

What a load of bull shit. The fucker behind this incident clearly tried making themselves look like the hero without looking more cunning than they really are, and worst of all, only me and my dipshit minions know about the truth.

But what's even weirder is that they wanted me to think this. All the clues pointed towards me figuring this out, but why? What's the point?

Hmm, could it be... A Mastermind...?

I'm not sure, but from what I have seen off the that Ayanokoji fuck, he doesn't act or look cunning. Yeah, it could all be a facade. But then why take the mantel of Class Representative? He clearly works better in the shadows. Unless Ayanokoji isn't the true leader of Class D, and someone is pulling the strings in the background, using him as a cover.

Why would they associate themselves with Nagumo knowing full well how dangerous that is? After all, unless Ayanokoji is a loyal puppet to the mastermind, who I am going to refer to as X from now on. Ayanokoji acts as the cover while feeding information to X as they work in the background if my theory is right.

Or does Ayanokoji want me to think this...? I'm not sure... for now... I'll just stay on guard... whoever X truly is... he has an entire class and one of the most influential people in this school at their disposal... no he has two... Kushida... I can't wait to drag him out of the shadows and stomp his face in... kukuku... I'll play your little game, X... but in the end, only I will win...

For potential candidates, there are.

Horikita Suzune, who's an uptight and serious bitch, she's been reported to be extremely intelligent. And is coincidentally the younger sister of the president himself, which would explain why X made Ayanokoji a spy against the president's rival and how X's plans are cunning like this, not to mention she sits directly beside Ayanokoji.

The number 1 candidate is the nice assed bitch...kukuku...

Hirata Yousuke is a pretty boy, just like Ayanokoji. He looks much more harmless and gentle, tho, which could imply he's hiding his true self. This would also explain the reports of him unexpectedly going on the attack during the trial being completely out of character for him. It's like he was desperate to extend the trial to work in tandem with his plan.

If he's X, then I'll get to have two pretty faces to scramble with my boot...kukuku...

Kushida Kikyo she's a popular girl who's the idol of the class with Ayanokoji, but I can sense there is much more maliciousness under that pretty face, a facade. She's been reported to always be around Ayanokoji as his support during important moments. If she's X, then she must've been feeding him her commands the entire time they were together.

A two-faced bubbly butt bitch... I'll enjoy making the entire school watch her ugly other side... kukuku...

Anyways, in conclusion, I can't make any rush decisions now. If what Y has told me, then Ayanokoji or X is extremely dangerous. I should wait and see what happens next first.

----------

Kakeru: You three dipshits, report. Were there any suspicious movements by Ayanokoji today?

Will Come Backजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें