Part : 7 { Master Of Masks }

It's been a few days since I joined the Student Council. The paperwork is surprisingly manageable even with my packet schedule, including going out with Hirata's group, Kushida's group, and My group. And a new addition to the roaster, which is Nagumo's group, who has been personally mentoring me ever since that day. He's been trying to make me follow his 'Meritocracy' idea, which he wants to implement if he becomes president next year. The idea itself isn't necessarily bad, in all honesty. I don't understand why Manabu despises it. We all need tradition, but in the end, change is necessary if you want real improvements. That is what makes us human, after all.

Of course, there are some flaws with Nagumo's vision. Expulsions on such a massive scale is a waste, we all deserve chances to change and improve, but that's also why his meritocracy idea is well thought-out and genius. If we can see where we need to improve and how much further ahead our peers are, It can motivate deserving students to improve, but if we take that chance away from them before they even start, we'll be wasting precious resources.

Philosophical questions aside. Today is an important day. Why do you ask? Because my calculations which have never failed me, have concluded that today is the day. When I will be meeting my inferior other in all her true colors.

While finishing my deep thoughts. I am currently on the tail of Class C's angel, who I have been closely monitoring since the start of my study group that I have specifically picked out to annoy her as much as possible because all humans have limits to their emotions or specifically limits to their frustration. And as such, they'll resort to methods that reduce their stress which I have already seen once after we finished our daily study session with her beloved fans.

It's currently 6:05 PM. I can see her making turns to reach her latest spot to vent. As she reaches her spot and plops her bag down, she begins her ritual that I have already watched before.

Kushida: You, insufferable, Stupid, Smelly, Annoying slimy piece of SHIT!!

She yells out while continuously kicking the railings in front of her, using her full strength. As she does that, I sit down at the bench behind her as casually as possible while creating zero noise with my hands in my pockets. I Do this so I can watch her performance without needing to stand.

Kushida: You think I wouldn't notice your disgusting stares and attempts to TOUCH ME?! If I could. I would have grinded your bones into fertilizers by now while gutting you with a butter knife, you absolute filth of a human being. I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL, IKE AND YAMAUCHI!-

I wonder if they'll still want to get in her skirt if they know what their angel thinks about them... What a prosperous question... Of course, they'd still crave that...

She continues with her rant while oblivious to her surroundings as she unintentionally just made a new, unexpected fan.

Kushida: -And don't get me STARTED on that Horikita ... You...YOU... DO YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE PRETTY AND SMART THAT YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THE VERY GROUND YOU WALK ON BE POLISHED IN YOUR NAME??? I FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS!! YOU VILE PIECES OF SHIT, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HOPE YOU ALL DIE!!-

Such a beautiful display, I got to say... It's like modern art, it looks shit, but when you look at it up close and appreciate its finer details, you will instantly understand its genius... well, that's 10% of the time. The other 90% is pure worthless garbage...

While appreciating the ball of pure chaos in front of me. I opened my soda can, which made a loud fizz sound. I held onto another unopened one in my left hand for my clearly stressed-out angel. After I did this. Kushida instantly stiffened up and slowly turned back in my direction with a face full of horror and distress before locking eyes with me.