"I've troubled you." In fact, the best time to open the lecture would be in the one week after he warded off the evil spirit, because it was when they were at their minimum. But Lisa had to stay in the same confined space with hundreds of students and teachers for two hours. Even if Lisa wore the jade buckle to limit the evil spirits from leaking out, but he was still worried that there would be physical discomfort, or even worse, people with weak willpower would be affected by those evil spirits. Therefore, Lisa would usually trouble Master Mao or Master Mao's disciple, Lin Gui, every time he had to go out like that.

"It's okay, I also want to check your condition in the time of my absence." Master Mao said.

Suddenly, a cool feeling burst around his palm, Lisa looked down subconsciously but still saw nothing.

"Master Mao." Lisa pondered for a moment before asking, "Can you draw a calming spirit talisman?"

"Calming spirit talisman?" Master Mao nodded, "That's a basic talisman, I naturally can draw it."

"Then..." Lisa wondered, "Then why have I never seen you use it on me?"

"Your situation is special, we can't use calming spirit talisman." Master Mao replied.

"Isn't calming spirit talisman's use is to restrain the evil spirits in my body?" Lisa felt strange, "Why can't it be used?"

"Yes, calming spirit talisman is used to dispel the evil spirits, but the evil spirits in your body are too strong, the common talisman will be of no use." Master Mao explained.

No use? Lisa subconsciously looked at his right hand again, he thought for a bit and decided not to tell about Joohyun first. He turned around and asked, "Ordinary talisman is useless, so there must be something that can restrain the evil spirits in my body, right?"

"Yes, but it can't be found at the present." Master Mao said with some pity in his tone.

Lisa asked in surprise, "Why?"

"Inheritance of metaphysics has actually fallen somewhat; many schools have lost their heritage and have disappeared in the wave of history. Luoshan exorcist school was one among them, but the only calming spirit talisman strong enough to control the evil spirits in your body is only Luoshan's talisman."

"A lost art?" Lisa intuitively determined that Joohyun must be an exorcist from Luoshan school.

"Yes, but even if I can find Luoshan's talisman, I still won't use it on you." Master Mao immediately followed.

"Why is it?" Lisa didn't understand, "Since it can calm down the spirits on my body, why not use it then?"

"The Luoshan school is a relatively unique existence in the metaphysical world, their skills are special, and the talismans they drew are extremely potent and have strong lethality to ghosts." Master Mao explained, "Their charms are not only for suppressing evil, but they will also harm the carrier of which those spirits resided in. The ghosts that carry evil spirits generally also did all kinds of evil, the purpose of using a calming spirit talisman is to disperse their souls, so there's no problem with it, but you can't use it."

Lisa's right hand suddenly clenched while Joohyun's big, black eyes flashed in front of him, "Be careful that I catch you!"

"Lisa, why did you suddenly ask about this? Did you encounter something?" Master Mao was a bit worried.

"Nothing." Lisa shook his head, "I just watched a zombie movie yesterday, there's a Taoist there who subdued a one-thousand-year-old zombie with a calming spirit talisman, it looked really impressive, so I couldn't help but wanted to ask about it."