She hold her hands and look at his eyes " I love someone else" he confessed before she can open her mouth, crushing her heart into pieces and he thought of y/n with a shy smile on his face

She try to stop her tears which is accumulating back of her eyes, she know he love y/n but listening to his confession is very hurtful " I understand, I'm just saying I'm here if you need me anytime " she said and smiled, squeezing his hands before backing off.

" I'm sorry" Jungkook mumble but she shook her head keeping her smile adore her face " you don't have to" saying that she turned around and walk away, let her tears free.. she can cry now when he is not seeing, she liked him from start or maybe it's her first love that's why it's hurting so much.

She dashed in her room " I was waiting you, hey are you crying? " Aera opened the door and asked but Jae didn't listened to her and walk into bathroom shout the door lock " what happened? " Aera from other side asked worried for friend she is aware of Jae's attraction toward major and she also aware that Jungkook like y/n.

" leave me alone please" Jae said back and Aera know she should leave for sometime " Jae talk to me" she said but didn't get a aswer back so walk away from there.

☆☆☆

After dinner y/n is having a small walk outside, it's almost October and the temperature is nice.. just a week then she will be out of this camp, she is happy but a part of her is sad she want to stay, stay with major-

She shook her head to remove her stupid thoughts, she can't be selfish she have to take crucial step  " what are you thinking this deeply? " Jungkook break her chain of thoughts with his sweet voice.

She didn't noticed him as she was busy debating with herself " nothing " she answered shortly looking at him and try to walk away but he hold her wrist catch her before she can slip.

" stay with me" his voice is so soft lurking her to listen to him and she mindlessly nodded, a small smile tug on his face, he intertwined their finger and her face heat up, she look flustered.

Dry leaves are falling from trees, making sound when they step on it.. she look at side of his face, a unconscious smile formed .. his angelic face with gorgeous features she noticed it now, how handsome he is and the mole under his lips is tempting her, she can hear her heart pounding furiously in her ribcage.

" are you still going to reject me?" Jungkook asked smirking cause he know she is checking him out, she look away embarrassed of getting caught " yes" answered with confidence and Jungkook stopped in his steps, look toward her in challenging way.

Hold her chin from his two finger making her look at him, eyes those  which is holding galaxy in them, Jungkook can't get enough of it " date me" he wishper seductively, soft breath hitting her lips.. she unconsciously dropped her eyes at his lips and lick her own, he smirk when he noticed.

And lean in, their lips are inch apart and both of them know that the other is impatient " answere me" he order in demanding voice and she blink finally realizing what she is doing, she pushed him harshly back, guilty is eating her up " answer is no" she want to cry at what she did right now.

Jungkook eyebrow knitted together at her resistance, he can see she want him then what is problem in dating then " and why is that?" He asked holding her arms in his grip tightly not letting her free, their body is very close.

" I don't own you any answer" she said and effortlessly break free from his grip, she didn't look back and start walking from him, he followed her and pushed her into wall nearby making her wince.