My duty

Happy memories can
Make you sad

Happy memories canMake you sad

Jungkook pov

I opened my eyes when I heard jin hyung saying something about going back to camp, my shoulders are paining, but not like before, I don't know what she did but it helped me so much.

" hyung I'll sit with Kang, she can help me " I Said and watched his lips tugged up but I ignored but I can feel my face heated up " okay" he said and didn't questioned me, a sigh in relief left my mouth.

I walked outside trying my best to not show any pain which I'm feeling, a man need to flex ...from flexing I remember how much I whine like baby in front of Kang, what will she think? I'm embarrassed.

"Jungkook you want me carry you? If yes then I need a dozen of men to do that and if not, move you hulk" jin hyung scolded when he saw I'm not walking, I smile and started walking again, fuck my knees hurts too.

We made inside and saw her sitting with Sunjun while Jackson face is between the from behind, they are talking about something, I wanted her to look at me but she didn't so I scoff and sat down on empty seat in front of them.

" y/n sit there" jin hyung said signaling her to sit beside me, I closed my eyes and try to suppress my smile which has formed on my face " why is that sir?" why on the earth she resist me so much.

" Jungkook need your help " jin hyung said as bus started slowly, " he is looking fine to me" she said and I frown am I looking fine to her okay then let me look pathetic to her, I smile evilly and opened my eyes.

" ahh" I let out touching my shoulder like I'm in so much pain " it's paining very much " I Said and look back at her face, trying my best to not let her see my smile.. when her eyes soften for a second before going back.

She stand up and sat beside me with a thug in anger, while jin hyung sat where she was before, her jaw is clenched and eyes are staring straight, I'm afraid if I ask her to do anything she'll break my bones " Jungkook" she called, which gave me chills.. sudden dominance is her voice is different from the her normal personality.

I hummed in response and closed my eyes, don't want to face her at all " what do you want me to do?" Kiss me, It my inner soul which is screaming but I didn't said anything, what the hell is wrong with me?

Sliding my head to her shoulder while my hands at her lap intertwined our fingers together" let me sleep like this, it's comfortable " I Said snuggling close to her neck, feeling how her breath quicken because of my close proximity, I smirk loving the effect I have on her.

☆☆☆

" I love you" I listened a voice , and two arms wrapped around my waist, the voice is very familiar.. but I don't know where I have listened to it " I know you do" I Said back while smilling.