Murderer

I don't want to love you
I want to be me
I want to be free
But when I shut my
I wish I just see you

I don't want to love youI want to be meI want to be freeBut when I shut myI wish I just see you

King's pov

I opened my eyes and look at major staring straight to my soul, wait how he come out? Look around and cursed myself.

Fuck, he didn't come out, I'm in basement with my both arms wrapped around him while he is ready with 1000 of questions roaming in his brain.

I gulp not meeting his eyes and removing my arms like it's not big deal, I played it cool " quite it" I Said and he look at me with a eyebrow raised, my shoulder slumped back in dissopointment, I can't run from this now.

" ask me whatever going in your super active brain?" I offered and look at him,noticing how his face is so close to mine that I can feel his breath, his eyes drop at my lips before he look back into mine orbs, just did the same.

" what are you doing here?" He asked, his voice is ten time more hoarse in the morning which automatically made me nervous but I keep my posture stern

And shrugged " what it's look like?" I questioned back, his mouth turned into scowl before he wrapped his arms around my waist closing the last few inches distance between us. Okay what I suppose to do now.

" what the hell you are doing? " I asked trying to remove his grip which only tighten, I can removed it within a second but I don't want to. he jerked my body making it colide with his, I can feel him, all of him. It's normal in the morning I try to tell myself.

" you were taking advantage of a injured soldier and now I'm want you to pay back" he said a playful smile on his face and kissed my cheeks, analyzing my reaction, I wish I could blush to let him know how much I try to deny but I liked this, I like him.

" you should have learned flirting from your twin, he was playboy right?" I raised my eyebrow and watched his expression goes shocked from normal suddenly, he blinked and opened his mouth to question again.

" H-How? -" I cut off his sentence in between " I know every single thing about you " I Said in proud manner and his eyes lighten up like he was planning something, I couldn't concentrate though, his lips are literally hovering over mine, one of us move and we'll kiss.

" everything you say?" He asked amused " then tell me who is my bestfriend?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, this is the easiest question he has asked

" Hoseok, he is your bestfriend, Jin was the one who was most close with you as he was brother figure to you and you didn't had any friend in high school, they always prefer your popular twin, not you" I finished and his mouth hung in disbelief.

" How you manage to know this?" He asked rubbing his palm on my waist in rhythm that I doubt he even want to know or just taking advantage of situation " basically we have stalked you for three years before planning all these" I answered and he catches my face in his hands.