I love you

It hurts so much
Knowing that you will not
Look at me
The way I look at you

It hurts so much Knowing that you will notLook at meThe way I look at you

Anonymous pov

" what are we doing dad?" I asked looking at the live footage, my mom was crying what it look like funeral but that's not shocking part.

She was crying on the funeral of me and my dad but we are alive " We died in her world" he answered and I frowned, my 12 years old brain wasn't able to come up with any excuse to even define situation.

" she is crying dad, I wanna meet her, let me go" I said and tried to open the door of car but he hold my arms tightly and yanked me back " you can't if you want to see her alive" he said more like threatened.

Is he going to kill her if I meet her?

" You are bad" I screamed and look out of the window, soon it started moving. The big building and cars look like they are moving along with the vehicles. My eyes are filled with tears. I wanna see my mom it's been three days now.

The car halted and he opened it for me " come out" he pulled me out of car and pushed me to walk with him.

I did sniffing and wiping the tears from back of my hands, he look at the man in front, I was too shy to look up so I hide behind him " Take care of him" he said and pushed me toward the man.

" DAD" I screamed, he didn't turned around, he just walked without looking back at me and he is gone . That's the last time I have seen his ever.

" welcome to agency, sugar " I made a disgust face and glare the man " I'm not sweet" he chuckle and nodded proudly " then suga, how is it?" I didn't said anything back.

Few years later.

Now I know what's happening, where I am, my so called dad exchanged me to the killers for safety of her wife, and now I'm also a killer just like himself.

I hate him, but how hard I try to hate the country I can't, I love my country more than the hate I have for this agency.

" Hey kid move out" and I was thrown out of the chairs by senior, I gritted my teeth but look down and walk toward somewhere else, training drain out my whole energy and I don't wanna fight them.

Not a single seat is left in the hall except one beside that muted witch, King, that's what everyone call her, I have seen her in my batch before if computers and shooting, in fact she attend almost every single batch.

I walk upto her " can I sit?" And asked, she didn't even look up continue eating. I grumbled under my breath and sit nevertheless and started eating.

She is hella beautiful I won't lie but very conservative just like me, her eyes are active the way she is moving them and griping the fork. She can hit even before the seniors poured milk on her head " oops my bad" they laughed at her. Don't they tired fucking creating problem.