I'm monster

Monster were never under my bed,
Because monster were inside my head

Monster were never under my bed,Because monster were inside my head

Author pov

As soon as king hear the siren of military jeep, she know what the fucked up plan Jeong-ho was making. She suddenly flipped the table where they were talking and shot the two person on her right.

" They were irritating me" she said and quickly took the cover of nearest wall. Scream and cries filled the whole area. People started running out to save their life and those who were trying to flirt with her earlier are now not even looking at her direction. She grin evilly at thought of putting end of everything.

And just then a bullet passed from the corner of her head, she rolled on her shoulder and aim the metal straight in the head of shooter. Jungkook was having hard time cause he was literally hiding himself under table so he won't get any injuries but still trying to remove some of the fucker.

Jimin break a bottle on the head of the built man and grin when the blood flows out, he shielded himself with his heavy bag when the other in black jacket aimed a bullet on him,  he heard the metal colliding with his bulletproof bag.

" I swear if something happen to my laptop, I'll fucking bankrupt you" he yelled and kicked the man where sun doesn't shine and smashed his bag on his face.

V on the other hand doesn't have any problem he is best with gun so he was handling it pretty fine " shit " he yelled when the bullet finished in his handgun and the other was just in front of him, he threw the heavy metal toward the man who got the hit on his face and groan in pain.

V clutches the nearest souce bottle and squeeze it making the splash directly to the other's eyes " Tasty, isn't it?" he then flipped his long legs in the front of him who look at the V wide eyed but sigh relaxed when he didn't kicked him in face.

Suddenly V grin and thrust his foot exactly in the nose of other who groan " Aww, I know you'll love it" and he strangled the man with face covered in souce before twisted his neck and he dropped on the floor dead.

He wiped his forehead and get up but a kick landed on his back " To much work" he goes back to beat some ass.

Jeong-ho didn't knew they were four in total including his own son, he gritted his teeth but soon exhale and marched toward his team whom he informed about Jungkook being traitor and helping King.

King noticed him running out the room, she stab her sensu in the neck on man with whom she was wasting her time  " JUNGKOOK COVER ME" she yelled at the nearest man before loading her emptied gun, Jungkook took the defensive position and shot whoever come in the way of her with ease.

" The hell-" the metal few out of Jungkook's hand and he saw Hoseok was glaring at him from very large distance. He can see the dissopointment on the face of older along with rage like he was asking him " why he is siding king"