King

Watch your back you never know who is stabbing you

AUTHOR POV

Days turned into weeks and weeks are in convert into month, and it's almost the end of training period of special soldiers, Jungkook is awful professional and trying his best to not show emotion , not to show jin's death affected him so much.

Y/n is relieved but a part of her wanted to talk to him, to comfort him but she can't do anything because it's better if she stay away, they are training from morning till evening no jokes, no breaks nothing everything is like lifeless.

The one thing is good which is Aera and hoseok became very close to eachother, she always initiate fight with him and make him smile in these hard days.

" That's it for today, you can leave now" Jungkook dismissed all 6 of them with a tired sigh, he gave a smile to y/n who try reciprocate but end up having a frown on her face, he walk away without any single word exchange.

" Go" y/n said to Jae telling her to chase Jungkook, Jae look at her like she have seen ghost because who on the right mind tell you chase the one they love" go Jae, he is at his low and I know you can help him" she assure with a smile but her heart is bleeding at thought.

Jae looks at y/n's face with hesitation before approaching Jungkook who is walking mindlessly toward his building, a bitter smile formed on y/n's face but she have to do it for him, she think internally before walking away not before looking back at the Jungkook and Jae who look good together.

" Jungkook " Jae voice stopped Jungkook on his track, he turned around with a calm face but Jae is blushing, his very small gesture is making her nervous" can we talk?" She asked and he nodded his head .

They started walking on the way, the sun is almost gone and sky is looking pretty, she admire Jungkook face with her whole heart.. the tired eyes, his chapped lips.. hairs are covering his majestic forehead, blocking her vision to his eyes and her hands are aching to remove his hairs aside.

" officer Jae? " Jungkook exclaimed loudly bringing her back from imagination world " y-yes " she stuttered and averted her gaze or else he will find her creep " what is it?" He asked, and pushed his hairs back, she almost drooled and gulp.

" I know maybe you don't want to talk to anyone but I'm here, you can talk to me" she said giving her best smile to him and he smiled back in gratitude " Thank you I appreciate it but you don't have to" he said calmly but her heart is beating fast at his words.

" you know Jin hyung you to say I'm dense but I'm not and I know you like me" he confessed honestly making her halt on step and her eyes get wide with shock that he know " I-I actually-" she try to speak by get cut off by him.

" stop, stop right there you shouldn't feel anything for me, I'm not right person Jae, you are beautiful you can get anyone " he said but she want him only, she don't want anyone else.