soulmate

Not all soulmates are lover.

Jungkook pov

Hoseok hyung was beside me supporting and helping me to walk even when I said I could but he didn't let me. My mom and dad were waiting in the car to take me home. She strictly order me not to dare thought about camp for few months after that I could do whatever I want.

It's been a month and a week since king thrown me out or in other's word I run away. My mind is fuss along with my heart, I can't help but keep repeating her words again and again. I even read Hunjun death report along with whole case in detail.

And I found many new things, He was tortured before they shot him but that's not the shocking, shocking part was the bullet used was only made in Korea, only used by soldiers of Korea.

This piece of information made me tense, dad loved him, he won't do something like that with his own son. Right?

Ofcourse he wouldn't!!

I frown deeply, this women's words are making me want to throw fist " Kook, easy bro" Hoseok hyung ruffle my hair and bring me back from my thoughts, I smiled in embarrassment I bothered him alot and he wasn't able to take rest, today was my check up and he accompany me.

" don't worry you'll be good in no time, doctor said you are improving and within a month or so you'll be back on track" he assured but I know it will take more than a month to recover .

He made me sit on the backseat of car and Salut my father who nodded in return " bye take care" he whisper before walking away from there, I remember when he unable to find king's house itself, he was furious .

The most important part was that he checked the same house before, he asked if someone else was also there, I  said no and make a excuse that I didn't remember the address carefully.

He believed me right?

" what do you want to eat?" A biggest grin plastered on my face when my mom asked me about food, the only thing which happened good because of this all this that I can enjoy my mother's handmade food.

" Samgyeopsal" I answered excitedly and she giggles before nodding her head, my mouth is already salivating.

My smile shrink when I remember Hunjun also loved Samgyeopsal and he always fight with me for that.

Wish my dad is not related to his death in anyhow.

____
Few weeks later

I groan looking in embarrassment when my mom show me my nudes, I mean when I was three year old.. beside me was Hunjun, I saw my mother's eyes longing for him, she quickly put that down and started finding something else.

She thought I didn't noticed.

" Jungkook where is your watch?" She asked looking at the matching soulmate watch in the photo, the blue one was wear by me while the white one was with Hunjun.