chapter twenty four

Start from the beginning

"am i supposed to be?" i snapped, i furrowed my brows and looked into his eyes.

"it's better than talking to any of the other members, especially him." he shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"i rather talk to them than the person that let me get beaten and violated." i looked away and hugged, leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms.

he stayed quiet and sighed.

i looked over to the lamp and seen it starting to smoke. my eyes widen and i looked back over to oso.

"do you smell that?" he looked around the room and stood up.

"smell what?" i looked up at him. i felt a lump form in my throat, hoping my plan would work out. "shit.." i whispered to myself as he walked closer to the lamp.

"something's burning.."

the light bulb exploded and flames burst out, trailing to the curtains and a nearby chair.

"fuck!" he shouted, rushing over to the lamp and grabbed it, throwing it out of the window. "what the hell!" he looked at the curtains that wee engulfed in flames. he sucked his teeth and looked at me. he looked out towards the window again as something caught his eye.

he suddenly thrown down to the floor as a loud bang echoed. he groaned and grabbed his shoulder. "fuck!" he screamed in pain and rolled in agony on the floor. i stood up immediately and grabbed his gun, pointing it at him.

the door swung open and i quickly turned towards the door, pointing my gun at whoever was going to appear behind the door. the man quickly came in and looked at oso then me.

"don't move." i demanded, quickly looking back at the fire and stepping towards him.

he held his hands up and smiled. "smart aren't you?"

"shoot her ignacio!" oso shouted from the ground, tilting his hand back in pain and grunting.

"put the gun down (y/n)." ignacio insisted, stepping closer.

"don't step any closer or i swear to god i'll blow your head off right now!" i snapped, slightly squeezing the trigger.

"what are you waiting for?" he raised an eyebrow, stepping closer again.

before i squeezed the trigger oso tackled me, hitting the ground with me. he grunted in pain and grabbed my hands, trying to make me lose grip of the gun.

i grunted and looked over at ignacio, he turned but quickly put his hands up again and walked backwards.

"get on the fucking ground!" soap demanded, motioning ignacio to the ground.

"soap!" i shouted and felt the gun slip out of my hands slightly. i slipped my leg from under oso and pressed my foot on his shoulder. he screamed out in pain and lost his grip on the gun. he grabbed my arm and pulled me in, head butting me.

i grunted and lost grip of the gun, falling back.

"someone get the fuck in here and help!" soap shouted.

i quickly stood up but felt an arm hook over my neck. i grabbed the arm and tried to wiggle my way out but failed.

i felt a cold barrel touch my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. "fuck." i muttered.

ghost and gaz quickly walked in, their eyes widened from the scene.

"it happened too fast, where the hell were you two!" soap shouted, backing away from the near by fire.

"what the fuck.." gaz looked around in horror and backed up.

"we need to leave or we'll die!" ghost shouted.

"we can't leave her!" soap shouted, looking at me with a worried look.

"she's not going to make it either way we need to fucking go! take him and get out!" ghost demanded, running out of the room.

gaz looked at me and covered his face, coughing. "i'm sorry." gaz quickly ran over to ignacio and grabbed him, rushing him out the room.

"fuck!" soap yelled out, pointing his gun at oso.

"it's you or her vato." oso chuckled, pushing the barrel closer to my face.

"for fucks sake. i'm sorry (y/n)" soap rushed out of the room, his foot steps echoed through the building.

i coughed and heard the ceiling creak, ash falling on my arm. "fuck!" i wailed, trying to get out of oso's grip. "let me go!"

he leaned back, tightening his grip. "remember what i told you before that night?" he smirked, pushing the barrel closer. he leaned to my ear, slightly wheezing. "till death do us part."