Ash to Ash

I'm back, it took me a while to figure out a schedule for my current books (Emperor's Hunters, this one, and Gryphon of Iron), but I'm here to deliver.

I personally will either spend most of my time on this one or Gryphon, whichever one requires my attention.
____________________________

1 year later

Idris "Konahrik" Emiya

Physically he's fine, but his mental state is concerning. He seems to be suffering from PTSD, but I'm not certain on how bad it is. His body however is impressive. His magic circuits are beyond amazing, and the amount of them puts anyone in the Clock Tower to shame. However, his current dilemma has confused a lot of us. He won't say much about it, only mentioned being in the crossfire. The wings he possesses are as strong as steel, easily giving him access to flight while also providing protection. We're currently trying to help him find a way to either shrink them or disperse them, but every test so far has failed. I'll update you after the next test later today.

-Dr. Romani Archaman

Idris sat in front of Olga, the leader of Chaldea. It's been a year since he was brought here, and since he was unsure where to go he joined.

The peach haired man, later named Roman, was his first of few friends. Idris would call him reliable yet lazy. The man never disappointed Idris, but his attitude showed that he rather take his time. His other friend was a girl around his age, maybe 2 years apart, named Mash Kyrielight.

She was timid, but incredibly caring and stubborn. She was easy to spot due to her lavender hair, and most of the time in a grey hoodie. Idris knew she wasn't normal, he felt her mana signature and it felt familiar yet different.

Olga Marie Animusphere. Now he wouldn't call her a friend but more of an acquaintance. He never really spent much time around her, but he could tell she was trying to prove something. She often at times overworked herself, or was very stressed. He didn't understand why, but he respected her dedication towards her job.

Anyways, he was in her office to talk about something regarding servants. Something he wasn't very comfortable with since one of his parents was a servant.

"Idris," Olga was looking him in the eyes, "You need to describe what it's like to summon or posses a servant. You know most if not all of the candidates here have never summoned one."

"I know I know. It's just.."

"It's what?"

"Tiring. You feel drained of your energy. It feels like you're missing something the entire time. That's what it's like to have a servant."

"That was fast."

"I just want this over with," he looked towards the door and sighed, "Besides, I have a test in an hour."

"Right.."

They both sat in silence, Idris was dreading the test. So many things happen that he usually forgets.

Letting out another sigh he stood and walked towards the door, "Don't you have a presentation to give?" He asked as he reached the door. His hand hovering over the handle.

"That I do."

"Heh, have fun with that." He said as he opened the door and left.