" I'm not kissing you."

She warned. Her eyes were frantic as she shared a rebelling gaze.

Marcelo hummed in delighted mockery before he captured the beginning of her rebellious words into his mouth.

Angling her body to his licking and holding her face still, he easily deepened the kiss and Geneva fought him unsuccessfully with her violently  powered fists and hands.

Unable to lift them to his face as he had purposefully held her in such a way they'd be useless in trying to keep her from his pleasure.

The metallic taste that awoke her tastebuds did nothing to stop the kiss and as a matter of fact, Marcelo deepened the kiss, sucking her bottom lip to taste more of the blood.

He did it in such a way that had Geneva mentally registering difficulty in her struggle and fight. She now had a bleeding lip.

His kiss had twisted to such an intensely invading one that it brought a kind of shock to her senses, her mind joined the act in accompaniment. She felt him devour her very own senses and reach out to take control of them.

She felt like he had just spread his dominance out and all around her . Blocking out the light as she  remained domed  by it.  Eagerly.

He'd just done that.

And Geneva had felt all of it , so much so her nails dug into his flesh with equal amount of frustration.

When he released his hold on her through the kiss, Geneva blinked blankly. Aware she was holding onto him and she fought to collect her little bearing before she completely released him from her hold.

The only coherent thought that crossed her mind after was, 'This man was not going to be the death of her'. Even if he was already a foot in, making her contemplate death like the need to prepare for SATs, it wouldn't be as effortlessly. Not on her watch. 

His hands still on her, Geneva stayed rooted to her spot whilst looking elsewhere but at him. Contemplating the idea of busting his lip and cutting the skin there open like hers was.

What more could he do to her that he hadn't already? Add more dents to her body? Permanent ones at that?

It'd hurt no doubt.

Chuckling silently with no humor her eyes glued to his chest, she rolled her bottom lip into her mouth gently tracing the taste of metallic there, she recalled why she had been glaring at him in the first place. His insensitive statement about her mother's arrival to papa.

" Geneva -"

"- Marcelo," they both spoke at the same time.

Geneva took a step back to face him properly. Nearly sighing out loud in gratitude when he let her create some physical space between them. Reducing the crane to her neck. His hands controlled how far from him she could stand.

" I'd like to learn how to handle a gun."

It could be him himself teaching her and it wouldn't matter. Whoever it was, learning was something she was ever open to. And harness the skill she would.

"Oh?"...

"Yes." She met his attentive gaze that watched her in neutral silence.

" am I your  target sweet Geneva?" He then inquired interestedly.

And she exhaled a chuckle. He'd just hammered the nail right on.

"Is  it possible?" She couldn't help but humor him.

He eliminated the distance between them by pulling her to him and she landed on him with a oof sound.  His cologne made prominent around her again and his body heat sipped into hers.