Epilogue

Stormbreaker fell on the ground as he tackled Darkness. The ground was cold wet, the sun was shining above. Stormbreaker tried to get up, his body was in pain, he fell as he heard a voice yelling out "LUNA! Luna is that you?"

Stormbreaker looked over to where he heard the sound and saw a black and yellow dragon and a indigo and orange spots with four wings. Stormbreaker then looked over to Darkness and saw the shadow being destroyed, Snow was in control as Stormbreaker was passing out he said "I need to get back to Cactus......" Stormbreaker fell asleep almost instantly.

(POV Cricket)

Cricket looked at the two strange dragons, she and Swordtail were looking for Luna but this was a bit interesting. Cricket walked up to the black and white dragon who passed out after grumbling something. Swordtail walked up to Cricket and said "So, what should we do, I have no idea who or what these are?"

Cricket said "We should take them to the cave, maybe they can help us?" Sundew suddenly appeared and said "Who are they, what are they?" Cricket then replied "I don't know but they don't look like hivewings, so maybe they can help us?" Sundew looked at the two dragons and said "Fine but don't expect me to help carry them back to the cave." Cricket was exited, she had so many theories about what these dragons were, she was so exited!