Chapter 5

It had been a few days since Winter had said something to Qibli and everyone was refusing to tell Moon what happened. Moon noticed Winter and Qibli were finally being friendly with each other again.

Moon sat listening to Webs talk about history. It felt weirdly hours before the class finally ended, Moon headed outside to go for a walk and hunt for a bit, Moon saw Stormbreaker looking towards the woods with a strange look as he suddenly said "Hello Moonwatcher." Moon jumped in shock as she then said "umm... Hi Stormbreaker, what are you doing?"

Stormbreaker turned and said "I have never seen a forest, I always see sand and snow, but the beauty of this is something I don't get to enjoy often, what are you doing?" Moon replied "I was going for a walk and to hunt a bit, you wanna join?"

Stormbreaker looked at Moon and said "Sure, I haven't made many friends and you seem like someone who could be my friend." Moon smiled and said "I guess we could be friends, but if you're going to come with me on a hunt we better get going."

(Time skip 30 minutes)

Moon walked into the cafeteria with Stormbreaker and they both held goat and sheep. As Stormbreaker sat down to eat his sheep he suddenly looked towards the entrance and had a look of shock on his face as Winter and Qibli walked through the entrance and joined them.

Moon wondered what Winter and Qibli had done to shock Stormbreaker. Winter looked toward Stormbreaker and said "Hi, you're Stormbreaker, right." Stormbreaker looked up and said "Yeah, don't worry I don't use my animus magic that much." Winter shrugged and said "Okay, anyway, Moon how's your day going?" Moon smiled and said "Good, how about you guys?" Winter was about to reply when Qibli interrupted and said "We're doing well."

As Stormbreaker left Moon follow a bit after and asked "Stormbreaker why did you look shocked when Winter and Qibli walked in?" Stormbreaker looked back at Moon and said "I can't tell you...." Moon looked at him and said "Why?"

Stormbreaker walked faster as if he was trying to get away but he then cornered himself and said "Fine, I'll tell you but don't blame me if it hurts you." Moon looked up at Stormbreaker What could be so bad that it hurts me?

Stormbreaker sighed and said "I looked into the future and saw that in every possibility that Winter and Qibli were together." Moon looked shocked What, no, no, no, how can they both be in love with each other, I thought I was ment to be with Qibli, I thought he loved me?

Stormbreaker looked at Moon sadly and said "I'm sorry Moon, they told Kinkajou and Turtle but they wanted to keep it a secret." Moon was heartbroken, she loved Qibli but Qibli loved Winter.

Stormbreaker sighed and said "Winter and Qibli are happy, you should be happy for them, there will be more love, trust me." Moon looked up at Stormbreaker and wiped the tears from her eyes as she said "Yeah, I guess your right, thank you Stormbreaker." Stormbreaker smiled and said "No problem, just don't tell Winter and Qibli you know, Winter might kill someone if he knows you know." Moon smiled and said "Okay, have a good day Stormbreaker." Moon headed towards her cave.