Chapter 7

Qibli cuddled up to Winter happily, Winter had allowed them to come out to their friends as a couple and it went well. Qibli thought about the prophecy and how it could possibly cause him and Winter to die if the two will die part is about them.

Qibli looked at Winter who was drooling on his chest, Aw my ice Prince drools in his sleep, how cute!

Qibli smirked as he flicked Winter on the snout as Winter woke up and grabbed at his snout and recoiled. Winter then shouted "What the heck, why'd you do that?!?!" Qibli smiled and said "Your so cute when you are angry."

Winter turned a dark blue as he said "Your lucky I don't hit you." Qibli smiled and said "So I've been thinking, maybe we should tell everyone that we are dating."

Winter looked at the floor as he said "Are you sure that they'll all accept us?" Qibli looked at Winter puzzled as he said "What do you mean, aren't you icewing like super accepting?" Winter looked at Qibli and said "Um... sorry I just.... I'm kinda scared about my mom and dad finding out, despite most Icewings being very accepting my parents were very homophobic and also they wouldn't like me dating a sandwing."

Qibli wrapped his wings around Winter and said "Don't worry, your parents won't be a problem in our relationship, they're not here to even find out." Winter smiled as he kissed Qibli and said "Ok, we'll make our relationship public but if Kinkajou's ship club goes crazy your dealing with it."

(Time skip 10 hours)

Qibli was smiling from ear to ear as he held Winter's talons in public for the first time. This is great, I can't believe that me and Winter are public about our relationship!

Qibli saw Stormbreaker sitting and writing a letter, Moon eating with Kinkajou, and Turtle trying to get a fish from the pile. Winter brushed his wing against Qibli and said "Wanna go out on a date at possibility?" Qibli smiled and said "Of course, when?"

Winter smiled and said "How about tomorrow?" Qibli then replied "Of course."