Chapter 11

Stormbreaker was in Queen Glacier's throne room, this time it was just him and her, he knew a bit more but only wanted her to hear. Stormbreaker looked up at Queen Glacier and said "I have a theory, about the prophecy, I think the king of all is in reference to a story of the same name." Queen Glaicer looked down at Stormbreaker and said "Well can you tell me the story, I've never heard of it."

Stormbreaker breathed in deep and said "Well, the story began with a animus icewing, long before Darkstalker, his name was Snow. Snow was lonely and he wanted someone to be his friend, so one day he enchanted his shadow." Stormbreaker let out a sigh as he continued, "After many years of friendship his shadow began to yern to touch it's creator and to be with its creator. The shadow loved his creator so much that when it's creator died, it couldn't handle it and fused their bodies together. The fusion between shadow and dragon began to go insane quickly, it demanded to be made the leader of everything, it was defeated by a young animus icewing named Penguin. But it couldn't be killed, only contained."

Queen Glaicer looked at Stormbreaker and said "You think this creature could be the king of all in the prophecy? Well that makes it simple, all we have to do is stop this shadow from being released on the darkest night." Stormbreaker looked up and said "I suppose but the legend is over 5000 years old, not even Darkstalker could find it, so we need to come up with a way to fill the darkest night with light to prevent his awakening." Queen Glaicer shoke her head worriedly.

Stormbreaker noticed the worry on Queen Glacier face as he said "You seemed worried, is it about the king of all?" Queen Glacier shook her head and said "No, I just don't want Winter to be killed, I already thought he died once, and I don't want him to be hurt again, he is like a son to me and Blaze. I should get rid of the rankings to ensure that no dragon has to go through the same pain."

Stormbreaker perched up and said "Yeah the rankings are really terrible." As he began suddenly a dragon walked in, it was Tundra "Sorry to interrupt but I think the rankings are necessary to fondle out the weak from the strong." Stormbreaker reach into his pack of animus enchanted items and pulled out a small dagger but Queen Glacier said "There's no need to make threats. As for you Tundra, didn't I order you and Narwhal to go on a team building exorcise with Snowball."

Tundra then said "He ran off, he is such a wimp, and gay, I couldn't believe you let him even in the top ten of th-" she was cut of by Stormbreaker holding a dagger to her throat as he said "You are a failure to all icewings, your sons both hate you and your daughter is in the dungeon for thinking the way you do, you failed before you even began."

Tundra was shocked and shaking as she said "G-Glacier, you're not going to let him get away with threatening me... are you?" Queen Glacier glared at Tundra and said "I think it's best you leave and apologize to Snowball, and after I'm done talking with Stormbreaker, I wanna see you and Narwhal for a small TALK."

Tundra was frozen in shock and terror as she regained composer and walked away. Queen Glacier looked at Stormbreaker and said "I have decided to destroy the ranking wall and the great wall, they separate us from all other tribes and in times where we may need their help it is better if they can come to us."