Chapter 1

Winter was about to go join his family in the battle when suddenly chains raised from the ground and grabbed every icewing and nightwing fighting. Winter was surprised to see a icewing-nightwing hybrid standing on the icewing side of the battle not wrapped in chains.

The hybrid approached the chained up Darkstalker who quickly broke free of the chains and said "I assume you must be the fool who thought he could trap me?" The hybrid looked up at Darkstalker and said "Yes, I was hoping to speak with you, anyway my name is Stormbreaker."

Darkstalker looked at Stormbreaker and said "You're an animus, interesting, but none the less you are still nothing to me." Stormbreaker sighed and said "I don't want to fight, but if you try to provoke me, I will." Darkstalker then said "Very well, say what you want."

Stormbreaker smiled and said "You're not as strong as you seem, in fact you are weak." Darkstalker looked surprised as he said "Very funny, but are you forgetting that I am immortal, unable to be harmed and all powerful." Stormbreaker looked at Darkstalker, clearly thinking of something as he suddenly said "I enchant my own animus magic to overpower any other animus magic," as he continued Darkstalker said "Wha..." but was interrupted when Stormbreaker finally said "And I enchant Darkstalker to lose all his animus magic!"