Prologue

He walked through the streets of Possibility, he knew that he could save the Icewings from the curse Darkstalker put on them, but should he, Thorn would send someone to save them but she wouldn't be in time to save them all, he could save them all.

He quickly headed towards his hut, This will be my first time changing the world in a way like this, maybe I shouldn't... No I have to try! He grabbed a small earring and started enchanting it to block out all of Darkstalker's magic. He grabbed an empty bowl and enchanted it to copy the earring, he didn't worry about Darkstalker feeling his animus magic, he made sure his hut blocks all animus magic from getting through besides his own.

He walked out with the bowl and wearing the earring. Suddenly a small fenale sandwing walked up to him and said "Hey Stormbreaker!" Stormbreaker rolled his eyes I need to leave, she can't stay here for much longer or some may die! Stormbreaker then said "Hi Cactus, sorry but I can't stay, I gotta go to the icewing kingdom." Cactus then said "Are you sure they'd like to see you, I mean you told me all about Darkstalker and how you are simular to him in appearance and powers."

Stormbreaker sighed and said "I have to go, you need to stop bothering me, the Icewings are in danger, my mother is in danger, I won't let anything stop me, go away." Cactus jumped back in shock and said "I... I'm sorry, I didn't know it was so serious, please be safe." Stormbreaker didn't reply as he started to head towards the icewing kingdom.