Chapter 3

Stormbreaker walked through Possibility, Cactus quickly aproched and said "Hey Stormbreaker, how did it go, what happened?" Stormbreaker couldn't help but smile as he told her all about his battle with Darkstalker, her eyes widened with interested.

Stormbreaker could see how he had changed the future, it seemed so positive, maybe he should try changing things more. As Stormbreaker headed to his hut he began looking into future, he saw Cactus and a seawing going on a date, he couldn't tell how this made him feel but suddenly the future changed into Cactus looking sadly at a dead rainwing. Stormbreaker grabbed his head as he began seeing into multiple possible futures.

Stormbreaker stopped on one that was of him cuddled up to Cactus, she looked happy and it made him feel happy. Stormbreaker knew he couldn't force this future but he wanted something like this, but with Cactus? He never thought of Cactus as anything other than a friend.

Stormbreaker began to write the futures he saw in his book, he was going to make sure every possibility is known. He looked into his small box of animus enchanted items and pulled out a necklace, he decided to see if he could go to jade mountain, but who should he ask, Queen Glory or Queen Glacier? If he went to Glory he would replace Bigtail most likly but if he went to Queen Glacier he would replace Icicle. The necklace was enchant to make any anger and intense emotions go down and be silent.

Stormbreaker looked into the possibility that either would let him, and Queen Glacier seemed more likely to let him so he started off towards the icewing kingdom after saying goodbye to Cactus. I wonder what I'll do at Jade mountain, what could I change?