toxic -L.M. (pt 2)

luis' pov

it's been a week since i've last seen or spoken to y/n. i feel so bad. i brought up her overdose. something she trusted me with and i used it against her like an idiot.

i've called and texted multiple times. hell, i even emailed her. still no answer.

it's been a week since i've seen my beautiful girl. i miss her so much. i grabbed my phone off my nightstand to see that i had a bunch of missed calls and texts from my teammates, even coach was checking on me.

i ignored them, pulling up y/ns best friends, layla, contact. i texted her.

'is y/n okay?' i asked. i stared at my phone impatiently, waiting for her to respond. i watched as the grey text bubble move.

'yes she is but why do you care?' she responded. i sighed. 'because i love and care about her, can you tell her to unblock me?'

'she's sleeping right now. but if you wanna win her back i don't think talking to her over the phone would help.' 'wdym?' 'ion like you luis. but you make my girl happy. so, you should come over later. bring her flowers, chocolates, and maybe even a teddy bear.' 'okay im on it. thank you' 'you're welcome. dont let it happen again though. be here by 6:30'

i shot up from my bed, grabbing some clothes and heading for the shower. after my shower and getting dressed, i went back to my room to put on my shoes and grab my wallet.

i had went to the local target to get her some flowers, a heart shaped box of chocolate, and the biggest teddy bear of her favorite animal.

i had paid for it and by the time i got done with that, it was 6:15. the drive from target to laylas house is only 10 minutes. so ill get there early.

i pulled up to her house getting everything out of the car. i walked up to her door, knocking. after a few seconds, i was met with layla.

"woah. you weren't lying when you said you love her." she joked. i nodded with a slight smile. "come in, she's upstairs. i'll show you." she spoke, closing the door behind me.

i walked up the stairs behind her, following her to the room. "stay right here." she whispered, holding her hand out for me to stop. i watched as she knocked on the door.

"come in." y/n said from the other side of the door, her voice was shaky. i can tell she had been crying.

layla opened the door and stepped in carefully. "i know you're upset but there's someone here to see you." she said to my girlfriend.

i stepped in the room and i saw her face light up as soon as she saw me. "lu!" she exclaimed, jumping up from the bed. she jumped out of the bed and ran to me, engulfing me in a big hug.

i hugged her back, but tighter. the hug lasted for about a minute until layla interrupted. "i'm going out y'all make me sick." y/n and i chuckled at her. with that, she left the room.

i set her gifts down by the door before she dragged me over to her bed. we sat down in silence, just staring at the floor.

"look, i am so so so sorry, baby. i should have never been out so late and letting you worry about me. most importantly, i should have never brought up your overdose. i know thats a sensitive topic for you and i shouldn't have used it against you or brought it up. i just want you to know that i love you so much and i never want to lose you." i spoke, i didn't even notice i was crying until i felt y/n wipe my tears.

i looked to face her and she was crying too. she just stared at me. i opened my mouth to speak but i was cut off by her placing her lips on mine.

i kissed back, laying back as she got on top of me. she then pulled away from me, and punched me in my chest kinda hard.

"ow! what the hell!" i screamed in pain. "that's for using my overdose against me and being a dick. also i forgive you. just don't do it again." she smiled innocently. i smirked and pulled her back down so our lips connect.

i put my hand on her waist and the other on her cheek as we passionately kissed.

"i love you so much." i whisper.

"i love you more." she replied.